Phantis Forums

Ergotelis-Olympiakos

Crazy

Posted Image VS Posted Image

13/11/2010

17:15 GR Time

Stadium:Pankritio

Olympiakos is visiting Crete this weekend and a team that always manages to give us trouble,Ergotelis.Valverde will propably be missing for this game Ibagaza,Bravo and we will have to wait and see about Melberg.Torosidis is also another player with an injury but he is expected to be fully ready by tomorrow.

To be honest the fact that half of our defense is going to be missing makes me semi worried.Melberg and Bravo are out as Ibagaza also so Olympiakos will propably start with Modesto and Holembas at defense and i have no clue who will take Ibagaza spot,maybe Moises or G.Papadopoulos.

O

So, are they required to use the same players? :rolleyes:

And, do they have 3 subs or as many as they didn't use in the first game? Can a coach field a different team, like removing a yellow-carded player? :P

(oh, I can see a whole bunch of interesting questions)

This is BS of the biggest calibert.Only in Greece a ref will let the first half be played in a pitch with 3-4 lake like areas,then come 23 minutes instead of 15 that is the break and re-check the same pitch that he checked an hour ago and ask the poor Ergotelis workers to try to clean up the wet pitch with the same brooms that i use in my house to pick up dirt from the floor and then stop the game.We should not call our league Superleague.This is as amateur as it can get.......

Torosidis is injured and will miss the next 3 games... Well with Ergotelis, he obviously was in the lineup (disallowed goal) what are the rules for this... How is this going to work?

:huh: :blink:

What a mess the referee has caused, by playing in that swimming pool...

:tdown:

Yeah, I have lots of questions. If the game is to be played so many days later, the teams can change the whole lineup, and the strategy is different since in effect there's a new game 45' long.

Thanks Crazy for the picture. I'm speechless. What a ridiculous act (to do what exactly?!!!)

This is not how you push water off the pitch!

Those who know about restaurants know the bucket/mop routine :LOL: They should have come out with those at half time to try to clean the field..... hahaa

Tomorrow,24/11/2010 we will have the second part pf this game.Olympiakos posible starting 11 are:Pardo,Modesto,Potouridis,A.Papadopoulos,Holembas,Moises,Dudu,Riera,Rommendahl,Fuster and Miralas.

17:00GR Time

Archived