Phantis Forums

PAO v. Rubin Kazan

athinaios

well, it's disappointing but not surprising.

it'd have been nice to continue to the Europa league at least...

too bad that we're not winning points from these games.

maybe the next 3 games will be entertaining since PAO can play without reservation.. nothing to lose really.

concentrate on the domestic league now, and against AEK on Sunday

I am disappointed by the tone of the post-game interviews and what it says about how the team sees itself = Antoniou said he was happy with the effort, Nioblias was in his usual low to catatonic - key "oh well" mode, even tough guy Pateras was conciliatory. And I thought we were Greece's "ambassadors" in Europe...

lets be honest we've been less than enthusiastic this CL. I serioulsy doubt well progress to the next round

In order to, we have to win in Kazan and in Copenhagen....both are unlikley wins to be honest, and we'd need Kazan to beat FCK.

If we can win a Europa spot, I'd be pleased, but I think we're heading for a miserable 4th place, without any wins.

I have to criticize Nioplias today. Marinos as our RM? We HAD to win this game.....Why cant we put Lazaros instead? (yes Lazaros plays on the left, but that simply means shifting over Garcia to the right).....

Mavrias? Really? Dimoutsos has SOME form of experience and more power/better touch...

I understand the injuries hurt us bad, but still....we could have done better.

Archived