Phantis Forums

PAOK vs Dinamo Zagreb

Euro2004

In my opinion Dinamo are much better than Hadjuk Split, so expect a tougher task for PAOK than AEK had a couple of weeks ago. Dinamo have scored 11 goals in their last 4 games and haven't conceded, and that included a 2-0 win at home to Villareal. They are made up of talented players that either promised alot in foreign countries, or were very good players that have gone to finish their careers there. For instance, we all know Rukavina and he seems to have really found his feet in Croatia (we should never have let him go in my opinion). They also have Tonel (former Sporting), Cufre (former Roma and Monaco), Biscan (former Liverpool and PAO). Sammir and Morales are threats in midfield and look out for 19 year old Kramaric if he comes off the bench. He's one for future.

If PAOK are to progress they really do need to make the most of Toumba and they'll have to improve on the form they've shown so far this season. I'm a little nervous about this one.

PAOK 1-1 Dinamo :(

Paok got a nice win and they will go to the Aris derby on a high note.Thank god that they won because it was a bad europe week for all the other greek teams.

Poak goal

Archived