Phantis Forums

Iraklis-Olympiakos

Crazy

Ouzounidis was making adjustments to try and turn the game around in the second half while Valverde thought he had the game locked.Olympiakos needs to finish the chances and not rely on 1-0 score to win games.Riera should NEVER come out and also Miralas is not a left winger.Also Rommendahl should have come in since he has the ability to create but to finish also.Anyway,first game some good points but a defeat is a defeat.

crazy i would have subbed riera as well...he doesnt look completely ready and still has a bit of heavy legs...maybe miralles wasnt a good replacement, but i dont disagree with the sub...i would have put rommedahl in and kept fetfatzidis on the pitch...he was by far your best player today despite missing afew great chances...

Nikopolidis had a shaky defence in front of him really.He seemed slow in some occasions and in comparison with the super Eleutheropoulos that saved Iraklis on going down with more than 1 goal,Nikopolidis was average.

Just to conclude my feelings about this game.Moralis is a moron,i dont like the ref excuse and you can not blame them if Olympiakos did not manage to score more or because Eleutheropoulos was great.The positive is that we created many chances,Fetfatzidis got many minutes and we had some good possesion on the game and the negatives was Valverde not changing much when Iraklis started getting dangerous in the second half.Also our defence needs work but i believe that Melberg is going to fix that since i see him as 10 times better than both Modesto and A.Papadopoulos.

Crazy and everyone else....

We did see this past weekend the "big 3" not having good results which means that there's PLENTY of matches in front of everyone and the League has started out in an intersting way.

Lots of games left and I see nothing but positive results from the "big 3" from here on out...

Yeah, I read in the press that Nikop was bad, but I don't think he was that bad. The 2 goals, including committing the penalty, weren't really his fault. The Ira goalie was super good, and if he keeps it up, he'll get a transfer to a bigger club soon.

All big three teams looked unprepared for the premier. This is weird. You guys started earlier, you should have things in order by now. Ira isn't a very strong club.

AEK thought that playing in a neutral stadium with their fans only in the stands they'd walk all over Kerkira. Not ready either.

My club, has a bit more excuse but definitely not prepared for the league games. Just by reading the paper and the statements of the players/management, one would think PAO would win any league game just by walking on the pitch. Ridiculous. They looked amaturish when they missed so many chances against Xanthi.

Archived