Phantis Forums

Iraklis-Olympiakos

Crazy

Kautantzogleio stadium

28/8/2010 20:45GR Time

Posted Image VS Posted Image

After a long and crazy changing summer period the 2010-2011 SL year is upon us.Olympiakos first test will be an away game against Iraklis and everybody hopes and wishes are to start with a win the season.Olympiakos will not be ready 100% for this one since many players just signed the last few days but i am really anxious to see Valverde plans and choices on the pitch.I expect to see Riera-Ibagaza and Rommendahl in the mix but we are a long way from knowing for sure are starting 11.I can not wait.....

Hopefully evalagoal what you say is true.The only thing that i am worried is how ready are we since many key players just came to the team and always the premiere of the greek football season can be tricky.I am really anxious tho to see our boys in action.

Crazy,

I was in Greece and watched the friendly matches w/ Roma & Dep. La Corunia and Olympiacos did very well in those matches.

The new players that we've bought will most likely NOT play as I see and mixture of the those 2 friendly matches / players playing. For example in the game w/ Roma Torosidis Melberg and a couple others were not there as they were in the Dep La Corunia match and vice versa.. Hope that makes sense.,

What I like about Olympiacos this year is that we're going to have a "deep" bench and that will help us out tremendously.

Crazy,

I was in Greece and watched the friendly matches w/ Roma & Dep. La Corunia and Olympiacos did very well in those matches.

The new players that we've bought will most likely NOT play as I see and mixture of the those 2 friendly matches / players playing. For example in the game w/ Roma Torosidis Melberg and a couple others were not there as they were in the Dep La Corunia match and vice versa.. Hope that makes sense.,

What I like about Olympiacos this year is that we're going to have a "deep" bench and that will help us out tremendously.

Where are the pictures that i was promised???? :o :huh:

Lucky man,you visited the RED NAO OF FOOTBALL. :nw: :nw: :tup: :tup:

Yeah.... It is interesting to see who Velverde picks.

I think these guys are given:

TOROSIDIS

AVRAAM

MELLBERG

DUDU

RIERA

IBAGAZA

ROMMEDHAL

MITROGLOU

Thrylos i forgot to post it earlier but Melberg,Bravo and Nemeth are serving their yellow card suspension from last year so they can not play in the game on saturday.

Also i saw an article that Hurtado might actually start for us.... :o

Olympikos posible starting 11 as of right now:

Nikopolidis,Torosidis,A.Papadopoulos,Modesto,Holebas,Rommendahl,Dudu,Fuster or Moises,Ibagaza,Riera and Mitroglou.

Crazy,

The new players that we've bought will most likely NOT play as I see and mixture of the those 2 friendly matches / players playing.  For example in the game w/ Roma Torosidis Melberg and a couple others were not there as they were in the Dep La Corunia match and vice versa.. Hope that makes sense.,

Where are the pictures that i was promised???? :o :huh:

Lucky man,you visited the RED NAO OF FOOTBALL. :nw: :nw: :tup: :tup:

Crazy,

I have them... The forum site is not letting me to post them..

We saw what happened to Pao and Olympiakos needs to play as good as posible since in my eyes,not dropping points against the "smaller" teams is what makes the difference and gets you the title.Olympiakos won both games against Pao last year but the games against Kavala and Pas Giannena and Ergotelis and the points that we lost there was what made us end up 5th.First big test tomorrow for all of us.

wow..iraklis with a very good chance early on...

its nice to see iraklis fans getting behind their team...

ive watched alittle bit of each game for so in SL and every pitch has looked less than par...this one doesnt look a bad as the previous two today but still...it looks really dry

Archived