Phantis Forums

Fixtures 2010/11 season

jerry

I've taken Panathinaikos to heart through various Greek holidays to the Islands and therefore adopted them as my greek club.

I'm in Athens, well, Piraeus on september 5th and hoping to take in a game but despite various searches the dates of future fixtures are not easily accessible.

Can someone advise me who Panathinaikos play on sunday 5th September please and if there is no game for the 1st team would there be an academy game at Apostolos Nikolaidis Stadium so that at least I could visit the old stadium.

Thanks

Jerry

Yes, your right. My luck is definitely out that weekend. :(

I'll try and take in a youths game if i can find one.

Or a look around Leoforos if I can get in.

Wheres the biggest club shop in Athens? Leoforos or OAKA or elsewhere?

Jerry

• 3 weeks later...

news is that OAKA will be closed until at least mid september and there is a possibility of us returning to leoforos until then...

im not sure about the economic implications of the change, which will probably be unfavorable for the club, BUT i like the possibility of us returning "home"...theres no atmosphere like the one at leoforo...

braga eliminated sevilla...

but bremen came from behind and are about to knock samp out..our only hope for the second group is to hope auxerre overturn a 1-0 deficite at home to zenit..otherwise, i have a feeling we will see a very difficult group this year...

Archived