Phantis Forums

pao123

ok FT 2-0 acouple positives and negatives of the match...

negatives, cisse got injured, it looks like a muscle pull and will be out for 2 weeks which means he will the opening match with xanthi..its a very bad way to get the season started but petro looks like he is ready for the challenge...psychologically its bad for cisse bc his season could have been started off with possibly acouple goals and on the right foot but he will make the second match day..it only shows how mch we need another striker on the roster... one less game that cisse can break his last years record...

2nd, the field was horrendous...this is nothing less than unacceptable! its unbelievable that this pitch is like this...

3rd in the first half the midfield looked on and off...sometimes we looked very solid, sometimes we left afew gaps...gilberto looks abit tired and it affects our shape in the midfield..im not very much worried by this though..BUT our marking in the first half was bad..the covering has to be better...

positives...we kept a clean sheet and our defense looked solid...

we have a deep and talented squad...when the "subs" came on, they looked better than the first team...our youngsters (simao, dimoutso, ioannidis marinos) work VERY VERY hard...constantly running and looking for open spaces...

govou looks to be improving greatly with the team as well...his off ball movement is very impressive and is starting to tie together with the rest of the players...

seitaridis looked GREAT today...he looked more like his old self...running up and down the flank, stealing the ball, getting up into good offensive positions...

the didimo leto, spyropoulos is only getting better and better...

after the last couple friendlies im alittle more dissapointed to see cleyton go...i think he can definitly help the team

our team looks ready, and except for the cisse injury im very pleased with how everything is shaping up before the premier..he is a big loss for us though..he will be back for the match against aris but it would have been nice to get the first one under his feet bc the trip to thessaloniki will be very tough..

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's game was met with big protests against Tzigger, from what i understand many fans jeered those that were protesting. The arument seems to have carried on sportdog (the comments below between the fans) and there's talk of a civil war between the fans, and that can be very destructive. Now Cisse is injured too this seems to have been a bad day.

The thing is my Greek is quite limited so can someone please explain what it is everyone is arguing about? Here's the link: http://www.sportdog.gr/v3/article.aspx?id=143088

basically i think i know why many people want Pateras and it makes sense, but why do other want Tzigger instead?

Some hardcore fans want Vardinogiannis family gone and that is the reason behind the protest and the messages at the stadium.Some other could not care less and they just want peace and quiet for the sake of the club.Pateras was also at the stadium making some comments about Derby(Vardinogiannis owned) and Prasini(Giannakopoulos owned) newspapers about how much they support the new Pao president but they used to fight him when he was the president.Pretty much people with money fighting to prove who loves Pao more..... :1eye:

Unfortunate for you guys i see this situation to be a classic thing in your games this year and also be worried in case of any average results....these people will use any kind of excuse to attack each other... :tdown: :tdown:

On another note the management of OAKA stadium needs to be FIRED.The water system was not working for 2 days and these people did nothing to fix it and that is the reason that the pitch was that horible and dangerous for the players.If i was Pao management i would sue them.

A few days before the SL start and AEK Europa league game this situation is insane.. :nono:

Some hardcore fans want Vardinogiannis family gone and that is the reason behind the protest and the messages at the stadium.Some other could not care less and they just want peace and quiet for the sake of the club.Pateras was also at the stadium making some comments about Derby(Vardinogiannis owned) and Prasini(Giannakopoulos owned) newspapers about how much they support the new Pao president but they used to fight him when he was the president.Pretty much people with money fighting to prove who loves Pao more..... :1eye:

Unfortunate for you guys i see this situation to be a classic thing in your games this year and also be worried in case of any average results....these people will use any kind of excuse to attack each other... :tdown: :tdown:

On another note the management of OAKA stadium needs to be FIRED.The water system was not working for 2 days and these people did nothing to fix it and that is the reason that the pitch was that horible and dangerous for the players.If i was Pao management i would sue them.

A few days before the SL start and AEK Europa league game this situation is insane.. :nono:

Thanks alot Crazy.

So nobody is actually in support of Vardino, they just don't want to unsettle things?

Without knowing too much i can't understand why Pateras didn't remain in power. Cisse obviously feels close to the guy so he has the pulse of the players and the fans love him. Why did Varidno chose to make him step down?

Greek football is so messed up! You're right Crazy this could be a major issue to undermine PAO because it ruins the stability on the pitch

Archived