Phantis Forums

pao123

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another great attacking display! We can't get complacent though. AEK have also been in great form in pre-season and yet they are now losing 1-0 at Kallithea! So let's not forget that these are only friendlies. The players must keep their feet on the ground and stay focussed

we played very well this match...our team looks very good guys, and very dangerous in attack...and finally our defense looked really solid as well...im happy with the team dynamic so far and hope we continue on this route...if we do, i dont see us being beaten easily...nioplias has done a fantastic job so far, we play with conidence and as a unit...milan were lucky not to lose this one..i cant believe govous goal got disallowed either...

the team is more or less the same as last year with acouple better additions...this shows in the way we are playing..everyone is comfortable playing with everyone else, they know their positions, runs and style and are continuing to feed off of each other...

lets keep up the good work!!!

we have a friendly against atromitos this thursday but will be without our nt players...good chance to try out some stuff with the team and also give some players more match fitness esp since our next official friendly isnt until we play genoa at the end o the month...

The only NT players away will be the greek ones...

BOUM Cisse and Govou didnt get called up and gilberto retired...

also Simao is not going to africa .. he got a stay after the long trip from north america

so missing will be

Tzorvas Ninis Kats Kara Marino Vyntra Spyro Dimoutso and ioannidis.

The line up will look something like this..

-----------------Danny Fernandez------------------

giourka-------Boum-----Bjarsmyr---------Kante

------------Simao----------Gilberto----------------

Govou-----------------------------------------Leto

------------------Cisse---Petropoulos-------------

i hope we get to see some more of mavrias on this one...he isnt at the youth national team camp is he?

im actually happy that giourkas wasnt selected by santos, he has been looking better this year than last and finally looks like hes getting fit and staying that way...if he can get back his form completely he could be a good asset to the team this year..

i hope the results are good this year and nioplias stays on...im excited about some of our young greek players and i feel they wouldnt get as much of a chance and develop nicely w a foreign coach..speaking of which, is there any news on dimoutso? i know he has been with the first team but is nioplias planning to keep him on board this season?

according to reports nioplias will use cleyton tomorrow bc of the players missing....the starting line up will look something like this...

fernandes, yiourkas, boumsong, sarriegi, kante, simao, gilberto, cleyton, cisse, leto and govou...

Pao is start having possesion of the ball and trying to control the game.Govou will really help you guys a LOT from the right wing.Fast,good technique and pass and pressures high.

Archived