my dad wants to see the last few minutes

amything free online

Here
wvn83jsx

then asks for a password

I'm surprised!

Type www.atdhe.net on the browser and pick the OSFP game

Irlandos...

I'm telling you I've been using this for the past year and half... And I watch whatever I want...

It's Great!!

ARIS is still winning 2-1 away :tup:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a good game but at least we show some character and were able to turn the game in the second half and get the win.They got lucky with the penalty early and Olympiakos got lucky with the second yellow of Baning and the great away shot and goal of Zairi.

Next game is going to be even harder than this one but we might be able to see Riera play so i can not wait...

More points for the greek total also... ;)

why would 15000 fans be going to Tel Aviv....honestly i'm not even sure there stadium can hold 15000 fans. Its preliminary Europa vs a crap team......

Also saw the penatly.......ridiculous call. Honeslty, penalties should be called when theres some unfair advantage on the play.

I didn't watch the match but from the highlights above that goal that Zairi scored was stunning.

Now I don't know what's going on...but we seem to get owned against Israeli teams. I'm not sure if it's because Jesus is a Jew or what, but we need to lift aginst Maccabi next week in Tel Aviv or there will be NO European football this year for us.

The second game will clearify more of who is better since Maccabi needs to score in order to go through so they will play more open than the full defence they were playing in the first game.Olympiakos and with the way Lienen is talking about it,we will try to controll the ball and prettty much dominate possesion as the first match so it will be interesting.

They need to score so they can not play the same style as they did in Greece.We have the quality to score on them and many times when they do that as long as no crazy lucky things happen again in their favor like the out of nowhere penalty that they got in the first game.

Archived