Phantis Forums

GREECE - S. Korea

Irlandos

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Let me plug this in)

How about I get some participation and help from you guys in trying to improve the new Phantis incarnation? I need some people to sign up, and poke around to help with the overall beta-testing phase.

poseidon.phantis.com

We'll post comments there, as the news come in...

Everything about this game is the fault of Otto. He sets the tactics (negative) and he decides the players and their positions.

How can he not put Ninis on after witnessing the first half display.

I have not even seen him get off his backside and shout at the players or anything.

Teams reflect their manager

Tziolis sounds a lot like "Jo Lee" maybe his Korean.

:LOL: :LOL:

Karagounis = Kara Gu Ni

Got more?

At least let's have some fun, by bullshitting a bit. Otherwise, we might as well go hang ourselves!

I am never happy with a good performance once all is gone and the pressure is off ...

however a goal would help ua in case we could take something off the Nigeria Game ... (which I doubt if we keep playing like that)

Anyway, the Greek team showed that they were not ready to go in the pitch and win. Physicaly and psychologically...

So has OTTO learned anything this game???

Maybe...

leave Charisteas on the bench (too slow - can only bring him in during the last 20 minutes as an extra forward.)

Vyntra- a second Avraam. Got beat twice horribly and one ended up in the net but should have been two. This is the World Cup....no 2nd chances for a display like that.

Speed and youth- Adding Salpingidis and the other forward (forgot the name) added some quickness up front which meant that there was more room for Gekas. A few decent chances were created.

Alignment - Greece needs to go to a 3-4-3.....Sure this leaves the back end a bit more exposed but maybe with a bit more ball control and some offensive punch the total scoring chances will be reduced. It also adds for more entertaining play.

Ninis should be in next game.......have to give the youth some experience against a team that Greece has a chance against.. (Nigeria) Putting him in against Argentina in the last 5 minutes when the team is down 4-0 is not experience.

Otto-----be less stubborn next game. Make the changes in the starting lineup. Give the team a chance.

I partly blame the fans of otto on this forum and elswere. When some of us were critical of keeping him after Euro 2008, others talked about how Greece managed to get to 3/4 cup competitions in the last 6 years. Saying this would never have happened without the German. That might very well be true. But i think i prefer that to being laughed off in the group stages. I cant even beginn to say how disapointed i am with Otto right now. But more even on this Greek mentality to dwell on the passed and not look at the future.....a sad sad day for us all :(

That's about the most realistic thing I have read on ther internet - period!

Archived