Phantis Forums

Panatha v. Iraklis

athinaios

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, why can't we enjoy this magnificent atmosphere every Sunday? To all the violent losers out there: there are families and little children on the stands and still the crowd is noisy and enthusiastic. Singing, applauding, cheering. This is a real PAO mentality right there. I 'm ecstatic.

Btw, why can't we enjoy this magnificent atmosphere every Sunday? To all the violent loosers out there: there are families and little children on the stands and still the crowd is noisy and enthusiastic. Singing, applauding, cheering. This is a real PAO mentality right there. I 'm ecstatic.

I've been saying this for years. The hooligans destroy this game. If it is to survive and be vibrant, the teams should attract more fans other than the violent ones.

PAO can be this modern team, where every game is a recreational day. I've seen how football or baseball are played here in filled stadia. Having whole families attend is a fiesta.

And, those of us who want to scream and jump up & down more, well, we can still do it. We don't need to throw bombs on the field or get "high" by clashing with other fans and the police.

This IS a fiesta. I wish I were there!

The Oracle spoke: "Be ready for a fiesta, and it'll be a high-scoring game!" ;)

Archived