Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers (2010/11)

george21

Nemeth gonna be dressed in gavroRED  freckin KOLOPEDO!!!!!!

I GUESS I CANT BLAME THE PUNK

Are you doing drugs???Olympiakos has and spends the money that AEK wishes it had,you can not blame the player....they are proffesional players,forget the flags and players playing in 1 club only.
The only smoke coming out of is his behind he i think he is a superb talent how manny games did he play last year i can count them on my fingers between his under youth games ans all those so called injuries after injuries i questioned his motivating for playin for the aek crest thats all.

Every time they annouced him to be match fit he was back on the shelf that my opinion very talented YES!!!! i questioned his drive for aek

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a rumour about a posible offer of Blanco going to Pao and AEK getting Mantzio and Cleyton+500.0000.Again this is just a rumour and the official AEK has not made any statements about is as of right now.

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/288576

I beleive mantzios and cleyton are useless dont loke the deal have no prob with blanco moving but i want a proven stiker to replace him.

Its really sad to see a once strong and proud football club the 3 biggest in greece decline and see it at its lowest form were we cant even compete on the transfer maeket as our rival and we have to be happy with guys like patsa wait till the last min and have players like karab, jahic, and love this guys dellas lymbe but over the hill....................

They know what positions were needed and the same xalia year after year i wear my colors o nmy sleeve and i show it but it sad too witness this

I am surprised! :o

Well, he does have the -oglou suffix so he fits in that way but his best games seem to be behind him.

I hope the new beginning will do him - and us - some good but... :whistle:

Irlandos all i have to say is XPISTOS KAI PANAGIA OXXXXXXXXXXXXX........ :tdown:

I am 50-50 with this signing.. Not relly sure if Patsa will fit our team but i will like to give him some time and hopefully he proves me wrong. He defenetly has the experience not worry about that. We will see......

Archived