Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers (2010/11)

george21

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And f*** those who comment on Adamidis.

Thats a pretty strong statement my friend. I assume that statement is at me since I have been posting "against" him at the moment - and to be honest I dont appreciate it. One thing not to agree, and another thing all together to curse.

Meanwhile, Adamidis still has not done anything. Tavlaridis is still not signed. Newpapers are now reporting about him going to Larisa.

I hope he turns out to be a good president... I really do. Until now, and I still think it is early, I have not seen much. The summer will mold his influence.

And f*** those who comment on Adamidis.

Thats a pretty strong statement my friend. I assume that statement is at me since I have been posting "against" him at the moment - and to be honest I dont appreciate it. One thing not to agree, and another thing all together to curse.

Meanwhile, Adamidis still has not done anything. Tavlaridis is still not signed. Newpapers are now reporting about him going to Larisa.

I hope he turns out to be a good president... I really do. Until now, and I still think it is early, I have not seen much. The summer will mold his influence.

No no no no no ....

that IS a strong statement, but not against you.

I'm fed up with those that run around whining and yelling their whole lives as AEK fans but when change comes, start complaining again. They forget we don't have any money and we're not Barcelona or Real Madrid. We have to work with what we've got (which is pretty sad because we both know were AEK belongs: at the top!), and I think Adamidis is perfect for that. If he gets rid of a couple of players that are in it for the money or (just) the big games, then: good! I thought that's what all those whining fans were chanting just a little over a week ago...

Anyways no, please don't feel insulted my friend. It's just a small outing of frustration at those in our club that don't have a clue of what they really want and and can't keep the same opinion for more than two seconds. They still expect some Kozonis or Melissanidis to come in with the big bucks and get our team out of trouble ... (I was one of them what concerns Kozonis).

I'm happy we have a forum to discuss our difference in opinion :D so people who think differently from me are not the ones I'm frustrated about. Just those who don't know what they really want (should've been more clear).

• 3 weeks later...

I think theyre good signings....Dellas is old but he can be useful, and Lyberopoulos will score goals anyways...hes that type of player that will just turn into a supersub as he gets older still finding the goals.....got a bunch in the Bundesliga, and he was very good with AEK...

Looks nice, but 26 and still playing in Switzerland ... why?

for Luzern.....who have only been in 1st division this season...but they did well for a promoted team...he played 2 years with them in 2nd div Swiss League...

I must have seen him play since I've been to a 2nd div game against Luzern last year, though to be honest I don't remember him....or hardly any of the names...

AEK Athens move beckons Brazilian Geovanni

Posted Image

Geovanni looks set to join the Hull City exodus after holding talks with AEK Athens. The Brazilian play-maker is keen to manufacture a summer move away from the KC Stadium following the Tigers' relegation from the Premier League. As one of the club's biggest earners commanding wages of around

geovanni would be a great signing for us, i have watched him for a number of seasons, when he was at mancity n at hull n he has a superb free kick n is fast.... just like most brazilians he is a lil weak but still a class player... hopefully we can get him...

Gia onoma tou theo whats this i read we wanna bring back lymbe and dellas so frecking sad that this is what sadly aek has become a recycling plant :( dont get me wrong these guys back in there prime great but lets snap back to reality.

No money i get it i really do id rather go for home grown grass root greeksters and mold them then bring back aging podosferistes.

And as for geovani and diop there not coming all these articles and papers are trash.............

Ella re mel pou esei re give it another go

Aek has gone far to long with out a championship and cup I DEMAND WE DEMAND PERFECTION

We will not get perfection my friend. THis is AEK. We have no money and will only go for players that do not require a transfer fee. If we are only going for players that are not wanted by their CURRENT club then we are definitely not getting perfection

• 2 weeks later...

If we dont get our signings in before preseason then I foresee another crap season for our AEK.

Lets get serious, its good to have Lymbe back but he will not change our team performance...

We are just going to have to sign another bunch of losers at the end of the transfer period - at the llast minute - just to fill holes in our team....AGAIN!

When we cant afford a player for 1M euros... we need to agree to rebuild the team...

Midtable finish again for our team....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived