Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers (2010/11)

george21

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diop didn't have a great season at Pompey but for the money spent on him he's a great signing for AEK. While watching AEK at Everton last season it was striking as to how small and weak the AEK line up is, so it's essential to get a man-mountain like Diop in the middle. Dellas and Lybe are also big too so hopefully that issue will be addressed. I have to say though, although Diop and Lybe are great signings, Dellas is merely symbolic. He was surplus to requirements in Cyprus so not sure how effective he'll be in Greece. He will be a leader behind the scenes though.

Another great move has been the attempt to sign Victor Obina on loan from Inter. This is being reported by Sportdog and would be superb

• 4 weeks later...

So basically the official line is, "if Maistorovic stayed they'd have to have paid an extra 1m euros this season and because his contract was biggish they aren't renewing"?? i dont believe it though because they are looking for another defender now. if that was the case they'd have transfer listed him at the end of last season to try get something and then bought someone in earlier in the summer, not waited to prepare with the Swede throughout pre-season before letting him go just before the Dundee Utd game.

This does not look good to me. I fear that AEK are in disarray and Dundee Utd will shock them! Bigger teams than AEK have failed because of behind-the-scenes-turmoil, just look at France at the World Cup. I am seriously worried for AEK

Scharner is very good, he'd be an impressive signing. We all know about Kyrgiakos and Moras. Jaliens is obviously versitile but i'm never keen on full backs that can also play at centre-back, particularly not when they are expected to replace an aerial centre-back like Maistorovic. I don't know much about Brandao

I dont like what im seeing or hearing with aek we keep loosing players after players for free and we sell our youngters for staryalia!!!!!!

Were the only club in gree that does that its insane and madness and it comes at the worst time we would be right for the picking for dundee know in starting to get nervous aswell.

Fans attacking the manager. fans spilt down the middle free transfers,youngster leaving,fifa intervining for araujo and guerrero no money,no home and the list goes on.....................................................................................................

Kurgiakos said that he does not want to come back at this point since this year he will make 1.5mil and the new Liverpool coach has told him that he is in his plans for this upcoming season while Moras said yes that he would like to come back but he has a contract with Bolognia and AEK will have to try and work a deal.

Nemeth gonna be dressed in gavroRED freckin KOLOPEDO!!!!!!

I GUESS I CANT BLAME THE PUNK

Are you doing drugs???Olympiakos has and spends the money that AEK wishes it had,you can not blame the player....they are proffesional players,forget the flags and players playing in 1 club only.

Archived