Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos-Pas Giannena

pao123

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the game after work. Giannina was not interested at all and we played on half throttle. Not a bad result. Like Drakos said, Giannina would have to play beyond their means to beat us 2-0 and they will be even more preoccupied with avoiding relegation.

aris tied kavala today 1-1 and progressed to the final so assuming no surprises happen in the next leg, aris will be our opponent for the finals...

the game is going to be held at the end of april..i forgot the exact date i believe its the weekend after the last matchday

aris tied kavala today 1-1 and progressed to the final so assuming no surprises happen in the next leg, aris will be our opponent for the finals...

the game is going to be held at the end of april..i forgot the exact date i believe its the weekend after the last matchday

That was the 2nd leg, Aris won the first leg 3-1 so they won 4-2 on agg and are in the final

aris tied kavala today 1-1  and progressed to the final so assuming no surprises happen in the next leg, aris will be our opponent for the finals...

That was the 2nd leg, Aris won the first leg 3-1 so they won 4-2 on agg and are in the final
I think he meant no surprises for PAO.

sorry I didn't mean to degrade the quality, it just seems good to have a joke here and there, especially now that the title is almost certain. It's such a different feeling from all these years where we usually concerned ourselves with "what went wrong" and "who's fault it is".

It's good to be on top after such a long time. I mean, the second leg Aris by the Giannina win <-- it's a joke, I don't drink

Archived