Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos-Pas Giannena

pao123

As we always do and need to do until the end of the year, moving on to the next match...i expect we will rest afew starters for this match..i expect leto, salpi and karagounis to get alittle rest..it will also be a good opportunity to get gabriel and seitaridis some minutes under their feet...marinos will probably be back for this one as well..i want to see ninis in the starting line up..he needs to start becoming a permanent figure in there..

anything less than 3-0 and it could be a more difficult away return match then neccesary...lets kill it off in the first match...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crucial game in more ways than one...given Ioannina will play Pana at home in the last round of the league as well.

By then I hope the league is wrapped up in the next 2 games but could be a very different game should we need to try and win there.

But you are right, players like Ninis need playing time...Youth is on his side just so I would give him an open licence to do what he does best

Cleyton looked good when he was brought back; I don't know why he hasn't played him more often. He would have been useful in the last several games, though not as a starter. Wouldn't mind seeing him in this one.

I think we were extremely unlucky against OLY since we outplayed them by far. Don't forget we still have a weak defense, so if the problem isn't remedied this summer, expect more problems. I don't think they really wanted the Uefa this year since we have the WC in June; look at how many players we have that will feature for Otto this summer. Between the league and the Euro, there are too many games and the season finishes too close to the beginning of the WC. I can't believe they lost to Standard based on not being good enough or prepared or whatever, especially after Roma. If it were me though, I would have encouraged to go as far as they can in the Uefa.

Am I missing something here? Everyone talks about wrapping up the league in the next couple of games but don't we still have to go into these play-offs? So does it matter at this point if we're 1st or 2nd?

I'd also like to point out that calling for a new coach this summer is totally ridiculous and unfortunately typical. Nioplias is still a young coach but shows a lot of potential, and he hasn't even been with us 1 full season. We've had some ups and downs but he's playing the right guys - things will improve if he stays.

I'd also like to point out that calling for a new coach this summer is totally ridiculous and unfortunately typical. Nioplias is still a young coach but shows a lot of potential, and he hasn't even been with us 1 full season. We've had some ups and downs but he's playing the right guys - things will improve if he stays.

He hasnt even coached a full season of a professional club team either. He's OK. Not bad or completly unreliable like many coaches usually are, not really wonderful or full of promise either. He seems very stable.

Our standing is acceptable, but remember that had OSFP been slighlty better than disastrous this season we'd be in 2nd place right now. Bad luck happens, but when luck is down a coaches bad calls can only add to that. I'm ok to keep him on, but if he blows the title, then he absolutley cannot stay.

The Cup is pretty unimportant in my mind, and I think if Aris plays like they did against PAOK in the derby, they'll beat us. Cup is really only a bonus to say you won the double, its really quite meaningless for a team like PAO. So I could forgive him if we lost the cup.

haha theres about 20 poeple there

its PAS giannina at 5PM on a wednesday...still theres quite more than i expected.

Sadly, this may be the last home game this season. Speaking of bans, when AEK scored at PAOK this weekend it was literrally pouring with objects and bottles im sure there was more of that.....They did that to PAO too.....Wheres PAOKs punishment?

Archived