Phantis Forums

Bordeaux-Olympiakos

Crazy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at least we went out without shame. It was a good second half from most of the boys. Mitros goal was huge! Over all, good show lads. You managed to score a goal at bordeaux after a lot of teams tried over 800 minutes!

Well guys I am sorry, but Nikopolidis cost Olympiakos everything. I think they had enough quick silver in their boots to get another goal, but when you play with a guy like him who looks more like he belongs to a nursing home that a soccer team that's what you get. I loved him in Euro 2004--that was a magical summer, but time to move on and let's get some more quality players. a

truth is that both teams did not play well in this game...it was a sloppy scrappy match...you could argue oly was a bit better than bordeaux tonight but neither team really impressed me...oly showed alittle more heart but definitly could have taken the match...bordeaux was poor tonight and their form has been dipping for months now...

if bordeaux play like this in the next round they will get thrashed...

The commentaters on sky were talking about bordeaux as some kind of superteam throughout the first half and that they are going to cause all kinds of problems to the other teams once they get to the quarter finals.

Well I watched both games and overall the only team that beat Olympiakos was Olympiakos itself!

They should have been more aggresive and positive in their play and should have retired Nikopolides long ago.

Why dont Greek teams ever play on the front foot alway seem to be too cautious.

Archived