Phantis Forums

Galatasaray - Panathinaikos

cyberfish

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sucks. Second loss in a row in an important game.

We didn't play too bad, but once again we could not get what we want. It will come down to the last game where we hold the cards. Dinamo will be in Athens needing a win only. We won at their home 0-1 so I think they need more than one goal anyway.

If two or more teams are level on points they are split by (a) higher number of points obtained in the group matches played among the teams in question, (B) superior goal difference from the group matches played among the teams in question © higher number of goals scored away from home the group matches played among the teams in question (d) superior goal difference from all matches played, (e) higher number of goals scored, (f) higher number of coefficient points accumulated by the club in question, as well as their association, over the previous five seasons.

UEFA rules

Well, not much to talk about. No urgency, no passion, no composure. What drives me crazy is that every time we play a team that is better than us on paper (I 'm talking about the current season) our boys look like they don't feel obligated to win. Someone has to explain to them that sometimes s%$#! happens and you need to be strong and determined to achieve big things. A poor touch here and there I can live with but this mentality is killing me. Did these guys look like a team that lost a derby and got reprimanded by the chairman of the club to you? I 'm seriously asking, the question is not rhetorical. Maybe it's just me getting older and grumpier.

Archived