Phantis Forums

Galatasaray - Panathinaikos

cyberfish

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like a 4-4-2 with three DMs, Karagouni in front of them and Cisse/Roukavina swaping places often.

Interesting Kante is man to man on Nonda all over the field. Sariegi plays as a RCB and hense the hole behind Darla. Gilberto has been helping Darla lately so that hole seems closed too.

Vintra has shut down the right side and we've been holding the ball a little better in midfield in the last minutes.

H-T 0-0

I think we play well. Galata came out pressing like crazy and we had a hard time moving the ball to their half, but eventually we balanced the game and had a good chance with Cisse that was spilled corner by the keeper. Galata had one equal shot and and a couple times when they came close but I would not call them chances.

Darlas, despite facing some excellent players and despite losing them a couple of times, is dowing well. Vintra as I said has frustrated the heck out of Kewell and Katne has erased Nonda completely so far. Arda is finding some space when he moves to the right (our left) but he is kept away from the box one way or another.

Simao is doing well, and Karagounis kind of disapeared after 35, but he's been ok. Katsouranis is kind of lost out there but Roukavina and Cisse are a handfull for Galata's slow defenders. If Galata pushes their defense a little higher I can see us scoring one or two.

That was a freaky goal. Who is the "gademis" on our team? The ball was sailing wide and hit Gilberto's foot.

We had two excellent chances since with Roukavina and Cisse.

On more bad news, dinamo is winning now and if things stay like that we need at least a draw in our last game in Athens against Dinamo.

Archived