Phantis Forums

Dynamo Bucharesti - Panathinaikos

cyberfish

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait how did he have an operation before the GS match? you mean after? (He played in that match....)

anyways tonight I want a big win, and a declaration that this bad European form is OVER for the season and not coming back....

go for 3-0, then let them take all the photos of HTC they want :LOL:

this is a very annoying game to watch. Those horns from the 20 people are obnoxious, and empty stadiums are just crap to watch.

So far not much in the game. Dinamo arent bad, but we really should win this.

Hopefully we grab a few goals early and shut those stupid things up.

interesting stat that weve had about 3 or 4 free kick s in dangerous positions and i think 2 corners so far and we havent been able to win a header off any of them

mainly bc the delivery of the set piece is so poor!

dinamo should have had 2 clear yellows so far......I'd rather they got them, because maybe it would make them cool it on the challenges and defense a bit.

Dinamo is playing for a 0-0. I'm still confused as to how theres no fans. So far of the matches I've seen this Europa League Branding has been a bust of what I can tell so far.

Glad to hear that I didn't miss much in the first half. Now, I can get my frappe and watch the second half....

Salpi will score....

Yes, it's annoying to see an empty stadium with those rednecks banging drums or something.... But, can you imagine the hell hole it would have been after TenKate's outburst? I hear it was played constantly in Rumania...

Anyone want a Frapedaki? This game is putting me to sleep... I can't believe PAO is not going to "hit" this team...

its like a bad greek league game + worlds worst and most annoying fans.

Dinamo is playing for a tie. Those fans need to be taken out back and shot. If only there were some PAO fans there they could at least sing chant so it would drown some of it out with an actual football environment.

Ninis may come on...finally a reason to keep watching.

Glad to hear that I didn't miss much in the first half. Now, I can get my frappe and watch the second half....

Salpi will score....

Yes, it's annoying to see an empty stadium with those rednecks banging drums or something....  But, can you imagine the hell hole it would have been after TenKate's outburst? I hear it was played constantly in Rumania...

Yeah, I'm a bit suprised because the impression I get is the game is getting a lot of press in Romania, and photographers with Ten Cate etc ------- the question is, how is something so publicized evnt met by pracitcally empty stadium (aside from the 30 wankers with horns and garbage cans)

Sturm Graz is up in GS?

Bad news for us, will put big pressure on us. Austrian football is on the "rise" right now, tonight Salzburg beat Villareal 2-0! Rapid Vienna is holding Celtic 1-1 in Glascow too... theyve been getting quite good results and managed 4 teams in the group stages.

Strum Graz wont end up winning that game.. even though the last two galata games have been sub par..

Nevertheless.. We cant lose this game.. If we draw we will be in a good position . If we win this game.. we will qualify from the group...

I say.. put in Ninis and drakos fav christo or ruka and go for it all

Archived