Phantis Forums

AEK in Group C

Irlandos

deportivo are probably the weakest of all the pot 1 teams, so we were fortunate to land them.

psv are a very good side especially at home so that should be tough.

monaco have lost nonda for at least 18 months, so they're currently looking for a replacement. big loss as he scored a s.hit load of goals last season.

when you look at all the groups there aren't really any 'easy' games. playing teams like locomotive moscow away and or juventus away is equally as hard......depends which teams are in form and so forth.

genk was supposed to be 6pts for us last season, but we got 2 pts. however, our draw looks more favourable than the gay-roi's (who copped it hard :D ).

lets hope for a positive start against depor in the forst match at home.

Well a positive about getting Depor is that they will have only had a couple of games under their belts before the CL starts where as we would have a few more. That might count for nought but you never know.... We were underdone in the first match vs Akrides..... it couold go either way. Hey did everyone else know that Depors nickname is "Tourkoi"... thats reason enough to beat them!!

such overconfidence!!!

the group is VERY difficult, as i believe all 4 teams are of teh same caliber and all 4 have an equal chance of qualifying. just because we avoided one of the classic big teams doesn't mean that its easy street.

prosoxh kai oxi anxos!!

The only really good thing is that our first game is against La Coruna Home!

The Spanish Championship has not started yet so, despite La Coruna not being the mighty team of two years ago we have the additional advantage of a bit more team preparation for us.

I just hope this time we can take advantage of the chances that are presented to us.

The only really good thing is that our first game is against La Coruna Home!

The Spanish Championship has not started yet so, despite La Coruna not being the mighty team of two years ago we have the additional advantage of a bit more team preparation for us.

I just hope this time we can take advantage of the chances that are presented to us.

this what will largely determine our fate in this group......we must take advantage of our earlier preparations and take it to depor - just like the akrides took it to us.

we're very fortunate to be starting our campaign infront of our home-town support.

Ti fobosaste; An i omada einai arketi kali 8a perasei. Eimai sigouros oti AN PAIZOUME 8a prokri8oume. Alla i ali8eia einai oti den ti koitaw. Mono proti mas niki stefkomai kai tipota allo.

Meta ap tin proti niki, mporoume na 3anasuziti8ei to 8ema auto. H klirosi mas edwse kali tuxi pou exoume to proti mats sti Leoforo me omada pou bebaia den 8a einai etoimi....den 8a paroume kaluteri eukaria na kanoume to proto mas bima sto CL.

Ela AEKARA grapse tin istoria sou.

so,

proth kinh ston proto mas agona enantion tis la coruna.

btw, i read the stupidest thing in a paper article... the "journalist" (a hahaha!!!) said that demis was going to travel all the way to Deportivo, Spain to watch aekara play

:tup: bravo re file!!! pou emathes geografia? :whistle:

Archived