Phantis Forums

Iraklis vs Aris

Euro2004

The referee has walked off into the changing because a fan ran onto the pitch and got in Sifakis' face and then grabbed him from the throat. Sifakis should have knocked the prick out! Instead he just pushed him away (i guess that was the responsible thing to do). That caused numerous Iraklis fans to run onto the pitch. The stewards and police were pathetic in this situation, very slow to react.

The referee was is now refusing to come back out as are the Aris players apparently. Hopefully the game gets back under way.

its funny cuz up until last april I felt he was one of the top 3 or 4 in the greek league..

Maybe its just a bad game...

Either way.. Very entertaining football.. VERY ENTERTAINING FOOTBALL

Yes I remember him being decent, but then again Ira were alot more defensive last year so maybe he was just well protected

Hasnt that always been the case in this derby... one team outplayign the other... but cant score.. that or fans running onto the field :P

Yes but this is particularly bad. To be fair isn't funny how Ira, Aris and PAOK play good football but can't finish? :blink: It must be something in the water up there!

Archived