Phantis Forums

AEK - Vaslui

Genome

Revenge time! The chance to get rid of the shame of losing to them last game. With the derby not taking place due to the fires (I hope the situation betters soon for the people) there's no excuse!

Also it'd be lovely to see the Liverpool kid play but that's probably not going to happen as he arrives on monday or tuesday as far as I know.

While the bookies had us 2,40 to 2,50 last time, now it's a 1,38 to 7,50 for Vaslui!

I WANT A WIN! And not just any win. A CONVINCING win!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right on genome im with u all the way no damn excuses anymore anything but a win would be a tragedy

Alves seems to be hurt and manolas and that would only leave us with maestro as a stopper :(

With scocco and araujo in the line dont know why i have a terrible feeling had a dream we drew 0-0

NO EXCUSES NO EXCUSES NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The headlines of the newspapers in my dream were Omonia the sequel part 2 :o

No excuses???

You just wrote it. Kyriakos gone and our other 2 stoppers are hurt! Kafes hurt. Georgeas hurt. Araujo has not played a single minute for us yet. The rest of our team is swiss cheese. These are not excuses, they are reality.

I dont know how we expect to advance with crap state our team is in.

If we win I will be surprised.

No excuses???

You just wrote it. Kyriakos gone and our other 2 stoppers are hurt! Kafes hurt. Georgeas hurt. Araujo has not played a single minute for us yet. The rest of our team is swiss cheese. These are not excuses, they are reality.

I don't think these injuries are any sort of excuse when we're playing a Romanian team (!) that was placed 9th in its league (!!) ...

Also, I've got some news that might make you happier:

Look I don't mean to bash the Romanians but seriously? I don't think the 2nd/3rd team of Greece should lose to ... it's a team that only exists for eight years ... :rolleyes: And yeah apparently they were fifth. Look no team is a complete pushover but there are classes and I think AEK in a lot of ways is a few classes above Vaslui, sadly the scoreline doesn't say the same.

I just wanna qualify atleast for the group stages and get that much needed cash i dont beleive if aek do move on will do any damage were absolutely not game ready and with no prpper 10ari and a weak backline, there will be much tougher and talented clubs then vaslui!!!

I dont know if i can stand to not see aek play some european football again i know i wont be watching or steaming the match thur. i get to damn emotional and the vlastimata fly after.

Gotta find some way to stay busy ;)

I don't think the 2nd/3rd team of Greece should lose to ...

Thats my issues... we are 2nd/3rd only due to history. Our team is middle of the road this season. I'll say it again, assuming no more changes, we will be lucky to make playoffs this year. If we start majstorovic and Alves all year, we will be middle of the table. Im not being negative, just realistic.

Problem is, it hurts to realize that the team is probably worse off than last year. Yes we signed Leo and he is a started for sure.... But Makos is not a guarantee starter every week, between Kafes, Ensaliwa and Yiaxa.

Karabella is a sub (Bajevic's words) and Iordanache is in a similar role. The keeper we picked up is 2nd/3rd tier. Good for the future.

The loss of Kyriakos effects the team more than any of our signings did (maybe all of them together).

I am pro-AEK as much as anyones of us on the forum, but I am realistic in understanding that we are not in a good situation. We need to add players of VALUE, which means to spend money that we dont have.

Until they do, we stay at a similar level of quality and keep signing bandaids to try and stop further bleeding.

I actually think it wouldnt hurt for the management to come straight out and call this a rebuilding year for the finances. Support the team and save money for next year. Its at that point especially after our (presumed) early exit from Europe.

Djebour will not play against vaslui he has a last min injury a se mas re kotoula mono ta lefta xereis na perneis kai na baseis oraia golakia gia tin patrida sou oussttttttttttt

exo apo tin aek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant aek find a club to ship his ass too u can see by the way he plays hes not interested in stAYIN WITH AEK HES DEAD WEIGHT AND TAKING UP A SPOT FOR OTHERS

Djebour will not play against vaslui he has a last min injury a se mas  re kotoula mono ta lefta xereis na perneis kai na baseis oraia golakia gia tin patrida sou oussttttttttttt

exo apo tin aek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant aek find a club to ship his ass too u can see by the way he plays hes not interested in stAYIN WITH AEK HES DEAD WEIGHT AND TAKING UP  A SPOT FOR OTHERS

Well said. Of course what's in the press needs to be looked at with some scrutiny but take a look:

ITS Seems that only500 tickets have been sold for tomorrow if thats true then every aek fan that supports our club that lives in greeve cyprus should be damn ashamed of themselves and should strip the jersey of there back simply pathetic when the team needs you the most and u turn your back to them

That would never happen with oly pao paok and aris outrageous!!!!!

AEK STA EFKOLA AEK STA DISKOLA STIRIXTE THN OMADA SAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS Seems that only500 tickets have been sold for tomorrow if thats true then every aek fan that supports our club that lives in greeve cyprus should be damn ashamed of themselves and should strip the jersey of there back simply pathetic when the team needs you the most and u turn your back to them

That would never happen with oly pao paok and aris outrageous!!!!!

AEK STA EFKOLA AEK STA DISKOLA STIRIXTE THN OMADA SAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's happened with PAO and PAOK in the past.

Either way I agree that it's totally disgraceful. It's easy to support a great team that's winning everything. Great fans are there during the worst of times too.

As much as it hurts me too, I disagree. It's been about two years of cr*p now ever since Oly stole our championship on paper. It's about time the fans give a signal. By turning up unconditionally nothing's going to change apparently so let's see what happens with players and management after such a strong signal. For tonight I HOPE that there will be only 500 or even less (but it'll probably be more, there are already 5000 tickets sold and 17000 season tickets, about 30000 are expected so ...). And then let's see how they play. Losing won't be because of a lack of fans or because of Bajevic or ... it will be because they play like CR*P!

Now ... A WIN AND NOTHING BUT A WIN TONIGHT! I said it and say it again: NO EXCUSES!

Oh and please DJEBBOUR OUT! Above I read "if you can't count on your fans in the difficult times" well how about if you can't count on your players? OUT! GO! AEK never needed any arrogant Djebbour that couldn't even score enough so bye bye!

Archived