Phantis Forums

Ergotelis - Panathinaikos

PAO_OR_DEATH

Kara played back int he frst half and would occasionally venture up front... in the secodn half.. witht he 2-0 int he first 15, Kara decided to play as a CM and Ergotelis had a few chances...

Xristodoulopoulos played as a AM and looked pretty good. It just seems that there is something off.. One minor glitch that prevents him from being a superstar. There has to be a reason Liverpool were takin a look at him when he was 19

Thanks for the info Niko! Christodoulopoulos has a lot of skill and he also seems to work hard. You are right though, he just seems to be missing something. I see him working hard and he is improving. I hope he continues and becomes a superstar. Karagounis was that kind of player at his age.

As for the fires, I woke up this morning to see a huge cloud of smoke rising behind Mt. Penteli. I feel for the people who lost their homes and I hope the madness with the fires ends soon.

Im waiting for BWGT to upload the second half...

I started DL'ing the games since last season in February and then making a DVD out of every game.. My own litle PAO collection...

:)

So far I have 8 SL games and 4 Europe Games :) I missedthe sparta away (thankfully)

Thanks for the info Niko! Christodoulopoulos has a lot of skill and he also seems to work hard. You are right though, he just seems to be missing something. I see him working hard and he is improving. I hope he continues and becomes a superstar. Karagounis was that kind of player at his age.

As for the fires, I woke up this morning to see a huge cloud of smoke rising behind Mt. Penteli. I feel for the people who lost their homes and I hope the madness with the fires ends soon.

nobody is hurt of what i have heard....a lot of ash and smell out...

Lazaros is definitley missing something. I cant see him making it sadly. I want to say he lacks patience and a bit hesitant to pass....good skills on the ball, but the team aspect is a bit off. He needs to be able to make those crisp passes and crosses...hes not too good at that. Hopefully he develops, the national team really needs a blossomed attacking midfielder with some creativity or ability to dribble.

get out. use your head delete the red

Since i had to merge 2 topics with the same name and i saw a request from Cyberfish i think about it,i went ahead and did it but i wanted Athinaios to know that i did it so he does not think that somebody is messing with his Pao forum.I did not wanted to provoke anyone and i am sorry if some of you after many years in here have still some issues with me personally or any other red-green or purple members but i will not tolerate fake little macho comments from NOBODY this year.

I am saying it now and today so nobody says afterwards that they did not get warned in advance......

Thank you and have a great year

HEY.. GET THAT STINKIN RED OUTTA HERE RIGHT NOW

hahaah sup Crazy... Are u as nervous as my papou?

Ante Kali Xrovia...

Not at all.I am happy that Leto is your top scorer so far.... :P :P

In all seriousness i want to see a strong Pao this year and Midfielders and Attackers you guys have some really great players,your problem still remains at defence.We will see.

I meant about the derby... Ase ton PAO kai ton LEto gia ena vradi reeeeeeee

XAXAXAXA

Hows the U.S treating ya

No talk here about derby,wrong forum and wrong topic.No importand one when at the start of season.Just bragging rights.

Here are the goals from the Ergotelis-Pao game

Btw for some reason Crazy, After all these years on forums together and with that avatar of yours, in my head, you look like Tony Soprano...

and its Show-bastien Leto to you... :P

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

No comment

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

NikosVazelas :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

get out. use your head delete the red

Since i had to merge 2 topics with the same name and i saw a request from Cyberfish i think about it,i went ahead and did it but i wanted Athinaios to know that i did it so he does not think that somebody is messing with his Pao forum.I did not wanted to provoke anyone and i am sorry if some of you after many years in here have still some issues with me personally or any other red-green or purple members but i will not tolerate fake little macho comments from NOBODY this year.

I am saying it now and today so nobody says afterwards that they did not get warned in advance......

Thank you and have a great year

I'm upset :( This kind of conversation shouldn't even take place here. I take that everyone who frequents this forum is sensible enough and accepting of others' choices of a team.

I edited the comment by our PAO fan and sent a message

MOD COMMENT: Please all shades of colors are welcomed here, as we GREENS are in the RED sector! We can agree to disagree about our choice of teams but we are all members of this great forum. Let's keep it civilized. Thank you very much!

CRAZY: Please take action when you see one is needed. I thank you for merging the topics here. We are all here to help each other. You know, I wouldn't think I was messing in your OLY section if I did the same over there.... And, I wouldn't like it if a Oly fan told me to "get out." I feel we're a group of friends here....those who don't feel that way, you know what we do with them B)

Now, I'm going over to the gavroi section to mess things up! :P :LOL:

I feel we're a group of friends here....those who don't feel that way, you know what we do with them B)

Now, I'm going over to the gavroi section to mess things up! :P :LOL:

First part: exactly!

Second part: I'm upset. I can't believe I'm reading this from you Athinaie ... seriously this bothers me. You go to the gavroi section to mess things up? And you don't bother to ask me to join in the fun!? :P :D

Archived