Phantis Forums

Valerenga - PAOK

Irlandos

I'm not even going to pretend I know who this Norwegian team is. The one thing I know is that PAOK has improved on paper during the summer. In my opinion it is going to be how ready is this team to play and a top level and having faith in Santos I think he will have the team fit and ready.

I'm not even going to pretend I know who this Norwegian team is. The one thing I know is that PAOK has improved on paper during the summer. In my opinion it is going to be how ready is this team to play and a top level and having faith in Santos I think he will have the team fit and ready.

Valerenga aren't a great team. They get goals but they are way too open and they concede alot as a result. They have a dangerous player call Mario Roberto Martinez from Hondouras and good forward called Mohammed Abdellaoue. It's a tough draw but if both teams are at their best PAOK will win. PAOK must defend well tomorrow but also show a willingness to attack. Do that and you'll be ok. I'm excited about PAOK in the UEFA Cup this year and this should be merely one in a long line of steps :tup:

Do you know which Greek channel is televising this game though?

Got the game on radio. You?

Well ehm ... NOW I have it on radio too :D... for anyone else who's looking for a way: use the Sports Radio button at the top of this page (under the banner). It's on NovaSport FM (the third channel in the list).

And I see I just scored too! :D

Archived