Phantis Forums

george21

To be fair, even PAO has a not so great chance of making the CL (some changes in qualification format)

PAO has the best chance for a Greek team to get into the CL group stages, which the league needs now. The result tonight was for the best. AEK arent ready for a CL with this team, esp as qualifying has become such a massive task with qualifying as an unseeded team.

As for AEK, the Europa League is new, and will be challenging too. If AEK can make a run there, it will be very positive and a realistic goal to acheive....

Is not going to be easy, but AEK would have been in the weak column whereas PAO will be in the stronger team column and will draw weaker opponents.

Maybe they can build on last season's success in Europe.

I believe that when a Greek team finally wins a euro cup it will probably by the UEFA or whatever they call it now... Europa Cup.

Im happy the season is over and not upset by the outcome. with no transfer budget we were not going to make the group stages of the CL anyways. better for greece that 2 teams that can possibly advance get to go....

I think we have a better chance of advancing in the Europa cup and with the new format there will be more $$$$.

Now I hope the joke of a club gets its act together before our entire coaching staff leaves and no one wants to play for us anymore... They have been jerking the team around and now when it is too late to sign players that we could have signed months ago we will only have old washed up players to try and make a spot... Imagine Alves as our starting LB next year again!!!! ....then we will end up hiring Lemonis....

I beleive if they give some money for bajevic he will build a hell of a squad with half the budget of oly and pao with his great footballing mind an injection of youth like maybe leonardo with just the right veterans and solid quick wing mens and an effective mid we will bw a force. <_<

Actually theres alot of holes to plugs but not enough fingers to plug them with

Did SOME ONE CALL MELL!!!!

Archived