Phantis Forums

george21

Unbeleivable im getting married on saturday and the the day after my wed is the most important climax game of the year for my boys and there no way i can watch it live,my wife will kill me if i jet the hotel room. :LOL:

Gonna have some one tape it aek gera!!!!

Unbeleivable im getting married on saturday and the the day after my wed is the most important climax game of the year for my boys and there no way i can watch it live,my wife will kill me if i jet the hotel room. :LOL:

Congrats mafia! ! ! ! :tup: :tup: :tup: A long and happy life for you both! And an AEK victory on sunday! :tup:

With the poor start to the season, the sacking of Donis, Bajevic at the helm, internal money issues, players fighting, and look where we are now!

Pretty unbelievable that we are in the position that we face this afternoon....... I see a 3-1 win for our boys!!!!

First, CONGRATULATIONS! May you have a happy and long life.

Don't worry about the game.... Look at it this way: would you be better off if you did all those nice things newlyweds do instead of watching a game that would probably disappoint you? :P

This way, you'll have fun and when you learn the result, you won't be that upset for giving up your special time with your partner! :D

It's such a perfect-10 day here that I really want to go out and have fun.... The game is at 2:15 my local time :(

It's such a perfect-10 day here that I really want to go out and have fun.... The game is at 2:15 my local time :(

It's ok, you go out. This way, you'll have fun and when you learn the result, you won't be that upset for giving up your special time! :P

It's ok, you go out. This way, you'll have fun and when you learn the result, you won't be that upset for giving up your special time! :P

:angry: :xxx:

I set myself up for this....:*&%:

Anyway.... my prediction: PAO will score 3 times.. .. I'm mental [not, metal:)]

:angry: :xxx:

I set myself up for this....:*&%:

Anyway.... my prediction: PAO will score 3 times.. .. I'm mental [not, metal:)]

:LOL: :tup:

Five more minutes ... I can feel my heart rate go faster already!

Archived