Phantis Forums

AEK- PANATHINAIKOS

athinaios

We look like we got our stuff together now. AEK looks tired already, but we need to score. Salpi and Roukavina are either bumping into each other or they can't

Penalty Kara...

Lets see what card this is going to bee...

Yellow :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahahaha! Only a yellow for that??

0-1 Kara. This goal is all his. And now, we 'll hear the crap about the third penalty in two matches aaaaaall over again. It doesn't matter that they were all clear. It doesn't matter that Saja should have been sent off. All it matters is the number... Somehow, this nonsense almost ruins it for me...

Bravo re Karagounare!!! He's the reason PAO is going to the CL this season!

I know, guys, about red card to Saha but I don't want to see the golie getting a red for such a foul. The penalty and yellow is enough. If the infraction results in a penalty, I don't want to see a red. Unless it's a flagrant/violent foul.

Anyway, com'on, one more..... (listen to Athinaios!) :LOL:

BTW, now that Genome mentioned 3 goals, I looked at the season.

Panathinaikos has not conceded more than one goal after the game against Ergotelis back in October.

In fact, Galinovic has not conceded more than 1 goal in ANY game in the SL after the first game against AEK!

Both our worst results (2-3 Ergotelis, and 2-2 Iraklis) came with Tzorvas playing. A little food for thought to all of us who jumped at the rumors that we are looking for a Goalkeeper.

0-2 HT.

It's not over, Genome. AEK have the forwards to change the look of the game. Hope they don't of course!

We do, but we don't have the team. Not today at least.

I'm sorry about it but nothing to do about it, it's bad end to a bad season for us. Also, PAO, compared to the AEK of this season, has more chances to do some damage in Europe, where I too will be supporting you guys!

Kakos sucks

Although I agree with this sentiment, I must say we were lucky in that instance because Karagounis clearly dived to win that penalty.

It's clear that Kyrgiakos isn't 100% fit and Majstorovic is very slow so I'd like to see us sit back now, soak up pressure and hit them on the counter. With Kyrgiakos and Majstorovic playing high up the pitch we can play early through balls for Ruka and Salpi to latch on to so we'll remain a threat. The point is, we don't want this game to remain open, if Djebbour had pulled one back off the corner we'd still be under pressure now. So let's strangle the game now

Archived