Phantis Forums

A1 Finals: OSFP vs PAO

drakos13

It is appropriate for PAO to win in their own home with their fans! :tup: A sweep would have been bad for gavroi.... :LOL: So, they'll get to play one more game against a legendary team! :P

PAO sort of went to SEF to give the game to Oly and get to play a fourth game at home so to hoist the triple crown! :D oh, yeah!

:band:

Pao is a better team,more experienced with a Great proven coach but as a die hard gavros i would love to see a game 5........... :D

I just want to get the smile away from athinaio,drakos13 and the rest of you little green monsters..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :P :P

Pao is a better team,more experienced with a Great proven coach but as a die hard gavros i would love to see a game 5........... :D

I just want to get the smile away from athinaio,drakos13 and the rest of you little green monsters..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :P :P

nonetheless thank you for this years participation. PAO CHAMPS AGAIN..A 94-81 schooling

Fantastic season indeed......What a sports club Greece has, honestly.

They are fantastic, they have some sloppy moments at times but they are truly worthy of the Triple Crown this year. OSFP gave a great season too, but in every competition they were in there was just one team better than them, and it was PAO.

The dynasty is already reloading too:

Big Greek American prospect Nick Kalathis arrived in Greece today for a 3yr contract

Milenko Tepic of Partizan who is another emerging star, also is headed for PAO officially.

And, a legend of Greek Basketball and PAO, Frangiskos Alvertis retired - and what a career he had. 4 European Cups.....countless Championships, more than even OSFP has a club...The guy was legendary...everytime he hit a 3 OAKA would erupt and chant his name......

Archived