Phantis Forums

PAOK V PAO

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, that was like the ERT symphonic orchestra conductor. Kakos caleld six players around him and began, yellow to Vintra, yellow to Sariegi, Yelow to Conceicao, and red to Garcia.

PAOK will play with 10. Garcia is a complete idiot. He need to be banned from the superleague. There was no reason for his behavior to kick Simao and he is acting like a clown exiting.

Now we need to be smart. If Roukavina had burried the open net shot we would be in a better spot. The last five minutes of the first half showed that this is a game we can take. Now with the numeric advantage there is no reason not to win. Someone needs to mention in the locker room that this is all about the Champions League.

The replay showed that Simao fouled Garcia and that's why he went nuts. But Simao's foul was during the play and even though it could be a bookable offense, such plays happen all the time. Garcia retaliated with an elbow to the back of the head and a few kicks from behind.

Simao needs to be really careful though. He is treading on very thin ice.

WOW! Cleyton and Ninis for Iv and Simao. Now this is an attacking formation!

PS: True there was a Simao foul and one that could have justified a booking. BUT, lets us not forget that the first yellow was ridiculous and, therefore, there's no question of Simao being justly ejected.

i dont understand replacing Ivanschitz with Clayton. Clayton has been a bad performer, give Ivanschitz the chance and save the sub. with 10 men Iv will have more space to work in and he really does drive an offense. Big mistake by HTC IMO, no reason to make that sub yet.

We suck. If we can't dominate playing with the numerical advantage I don't know when we will. BTW, I thought replacing Ivanschitz made sense to me. He was not really good in the first half, gifting the ball constatnly, and with Simao out Karagounis is pulled back leaving the CAM role to Cleyton (who plays it better than Iv).

Archived