Phantis Forums

PAO- Serres

athinaios

after reading your posts about the semi-final clashes, something came to my mind. it's not the right forum to ask this, i know, but i just couldn't stand :P

is AEK in all sorts of debt again?! and how did that happen when all they did since 2003 is to sign low-maintenance players?! did the signings of elderly internationals like Basinas, Soto and Majstorovich cause this sort of trouble?

as it is the PAO forum and as i don't want to cause a stupid havoc of words in this forum, my dear forumtzides can answer my questions as a PM or in some forum in the AEK department with a suitable title (AEK Financial Crisis'09 or sth?!)!

sorry for the irrelevance and inconveniance caused!

FT: PAO - Serres 2-3!!!

and yes: we are in financial trouble - again!

That's it right there....

PAO will have issues w/ $$$ due to being knocked out

What a win by Serres and what a loss..... This is more shocking to me than anything...

Sorry fellas but.......Ten-Kate needs to go...

Btw guys I know losing to Serres feels completely awful but seriously wait with booing your team 'til after tuesday... I think their minds are set on that game (not approving this loss here today though but still ...)

I think you'll pull off something good vs. Villarreal!

Btw guys I know losing to Serres feels completely awful but seriously wait with booing your team 'til after tuesday... I think their minds are set on that game (not approving this loss here today though but still ...)

Genome,

I hear you, but I don't think that PAO has the quality to pull it off..

These guys are going to be "tired" within the 60th minute.

I do hope for the best result (not only for PAO but for Greece) but it's going to be difficult.

:LOL: Did we actually lose to Panseraikos' second team? :LOL:

I hate the cup anyway and I wish we never played in the frigging thing. Wednesday games no-one really things about until the minute the game starts. But Panathinaikos should be whooping any Panserraikos' butt anytime so, no excuses from me. Good thing I checked the score, so I am not going to watch the game tonight. Who needs the abuse? I got a nice documentary called "The Power of Art" and I'll watch that. I watched the episode about Caravarggio last night and it was better than 99% of Greek league and cup games so far. Tonight I'll watch the episode about Bernini :smartass:

Good stuff, Cyber. I recommend the 'Story of Art' by Gombrich, if you haven't read it already. Good induction to what we call 'history of art'. Was that documentary about Caravaggio's life as well, or just about his art? Because he lived quite a fascinating life! I 'll look for the series when I find some time.

Btw, for 70 mins we weren't all that bad imo.

Sorry fellas but.......Ten-Kate needs to go...

Ok man.. It isn't funny anymore... :LOL: :LOL: :1eye: :1eye:

The last -the f***n very last thing- PAO should do now is sacking Ten Cate!!

Why does he have to go? :o

For going down - 9 points in a League in which everything was decided on from the first whistle ??!! :nono:

For being eliminated from the domestic cup, which is seen nowadays as a way of lower teams getting to the UEFA Cup ??!! :nono:

For having the vision to bring in players like Wawryznjak or to use a player who has never played any other position from right-back as an effective & combative offensive midfielder ??!! :unsure:

For evolving a drained and useless Karagounaki into Karagounara ??!! :whistle:

For bringing PAO its best European record for ages ??!!

I think the answer to these questions -in particular the last one- shows the difference and understanding between a PAO (or Galatasaray) and an OSFP (or Fenerbahce) fan! Here's another one for you! ;)

Would you prefer 35 + domestic titles or the chance to play in Quarters/Semis of a European competition every season?

Btw guys I know losing to Serres feels completely awful but seriously wait with booing your team 'til after tuesday... I think their minds are set on that game (not approving this loss here today though but still  ...)

Genome,

I hear you, but I don't think that PAO has the quality to pull it off..

These guys are going to be "tired" within the 60th minute.

I do hope for the best result (not only for PAO but for Greece) but it's going to be difficult.

I do think there is a possibility ... the game in Spain showed that (although Villarreal played a class above PAO, on the other hand the penalty imho was not a penalty).

Anyway, just like you I will be hoping for that good result!

The cup is not a great goal, but PAO should be a team to go after any title is available! Otherwise, declare you're not interested, and focus on other things.

Or, just say, only the subs will play the cup games, so whatever happens happens...

I had suggested that the big teams (the ones that play in Europe) shouldn't be part of the cup. Allow teams like Serres to strive for and win a title. I hope Serres gets the cup (though very unlikely).

Had to work, so I just found out about the awful result. I never cared for the cup really but when it seemed that we might have another chance to play gavroi, I wanted to play them and, of course, beat them.

Now, if PAO advances against Villareal, I'll be thrilled. This is what matters (to me) this season. Oh, and, sure, go to the CL next season.

I don't want to even read about this cup game, so I'll just have some pizza tonight and watch a movie.

Let's wait until after the game against the Spaniards, and I DO HOPE Panathes go to the stadium to support our team. :tup:

Archived