Phantis Forums

Saint Etienne-Olympiakos

Crazy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oscar needs to get out and Derbyshire to take his place.

Payet had all the time in the world since nobody really pick him up(Galitsios went right,Patsatzoglou did not close the gap and Antzas was to late) and with a really nice shot he opened the score for Saint Etienne.

HT 1-0. Nothing really from Olympiakos who seem very slow on defense. Galleti is injured, Leto showed up once in the whole half, and Diogo you can tell is not used to being dispossesed so easily. Olympiakos has no options to get close to scoring. But they do look like they didn't believe in the miracle. None of the defenders thinks of advancing, and I just realized towards the end that Patsa is in the lineup. Maybe put in some youngsters now to gain experience for next year and pull Dudu, Diogo, and Leto. No need to risk injury. We want them healthy for Sunday :P

This outcome did not surprise me at all... Lots of my friends that are Olympiacos fans were saying that it's going to be ase and blah blah blah.

The French League is one of the top 5 Leagues in Europe and it's VERY strong and fast paced at the same time.

Olympiacos wasn't ready to play against this young team. Good Luck to St Ettiene fans and team and we should be looking forward to PAO for this weekends match.

It drives me crazy when commentators say things like Diogo (or whoever) is all alone up front, put another guy next to him. Are they really that clueless? The correct solution is for the AMs and the wingers to provide the support needed. You put a second striker in and guess what happens. He has to support the midfielders because they are short one then :rolleyes:

We need to get rid of Raul Oscar.. He has not settled w/ this team AT ALL!!!

He is abalos and is kind of scary that he is the only transfer that is 100% after a Valverde suggestion.

Archived