Phantis Forums

Ergotelis-Olympiakos

Crazy

Olympiakos is traveling to Crete this upcoming weekend to play against a really tough team,Ergotelis and the problems for Valverde never seem to get away.Galletti was injured during the game against Saint Etienne and he will propably miss 10 days so Olympiakos therapist will need to work over time just to try to see if the player can make it in the next week derby against Pao.Also Belluschi got a small injury at the same game but his status is day to day so we will have to see.Maybe NOW Valverde decides to give G.Papadopoulos and Mendrinos a chance and maybe even use Derbyshire from the start of the game.

On the list with players out from this gane we should add Torosidis since he is suspended with yellow cards from this game and also we might see Valverde keeping out Domi and Dudu so they can get some rest from playing many games back to back.

Leto will propably try again at the saturday practice to see if he can practice with the rest of the squad before a final decision is made on whether he is fit to play or not against Ergotelis.

Pantos.Leonardo,Mendrinos and Derbyshire might start for this game.

Nikopolidis is Nikopolidis. the goal is no surpise auto to'kseroun oloi. :tdown:

However how about Avraam being turned inside out? I for one have completely changed my mind and I'm with DUDE. He is simply not good enough for SuperLiga let alone European level or ethniki. He is an average player. :nono:

I just want to know if this the charity match that Olympiakos throws away just to ensure they do not get investigated or are involved in match-fixing.

Investigation,where in Greece??Match fixing???proving it??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Crazy

For a team that wins 11/12 championships, you would think they would prove themselves in Europe. So why does a team like Olympiakos underperform in Europe compared to AEK and Panathinaikos. This goes back in years even further. The bullshit excuse that Olympiakos want to be the "legends" in Greece means sweet F***All.

Olympiakos are only world famous in Greece. To be a true legend, the world has to know.

Of course bribery and corruption exists in Greece, I suppose you have forgotten the Koskotas affair in the mid 80's that almost crippled your club.

It is going on and club, EPO and referres are taking back handers to appease a certain president. I again ask the question, if they are so good why do they struggle in Europe. Perhaps it is because no one is helping them with dodgy decisions.

The penalty you got against Aris is an absolute joke that would not have been given in Germany, Italy or any other nation. This is not the only example. But how Saint Etienne showed up Olympiakos when a neutral referree came to officiate. You were absolutely outplayed, out thought and you would have thought Saint Etienne were a good French team. They are 17/20 in their league. You have to wonder...

We smash Benfica 5-1 everybody keeps quite B)

As soon as we fall in a form slump bcoz our players are burt out all the M#$#kies come out about corruption kokkalhs and papparies. :whistle:

Olympiakos go undefeated for 40 games at Karaiskaki in both Greece and Europe and after playing disgraceful soccer against St Ettien people want to crucifyus :box:

Warzycha I say bring it on this Sunday vs the BAZELINES

NO mercy on our best PELATES :LOL: :LOL:

So you are telling me that you are happy that a team like Olympiakos who in past 12 seasons have won 11 championships but only got past he Group stage 2 times in the Champions League. Come on...wake up, no one cares about the league it is about Europe and year after year you under peform.

Who cares about the game on Sunday. If Pana beat Villareal over the next 2 games, this is far greater than achieving a win over Olympiakos. We have then shown who the real Legends are...We have the history in Europe to provie it

So you are telling me that you are happy that a team like Olympiakos who in past 12 seasons have won 11 championships but only got past he Group stage 2 times in the Champions League. Come on...wake up, no one cares about the league it is about Europe and year after year you under peform.

Who cares about the game on Sunday. If Pana beat Villareal over the next 2 games, this is far greater than achieving a win over Olympiakos. We have then shown who the real Legends are...We have the history in Europe to provie it

:LOL: Nobody cares about the league??? :LOL: You got to win the league to go to europe,right??Pao legends?? :LOL: :LOL: I apologize for my behavior but this is way to funny. Warzycha,after the game today against Villareal i dont want to see any comments from you about the upcoming derby.....even if you guys win 10-0 on sunday,you are not allowed to comment...... :D :D :LOL: :LOL: Pretty much,as you say Pao status as a great or bust team is the 2 games against Villareal??You win you are the greatest you lose you are garbage???OK..

Just answer me one thing...it seems that you are happy with Olympiakos playing mediocre football in Europe.

Even if we don't win the league we have still out performed you in Europe over past 12 seasons and going back even further. You win the league and embarass and bring Greece's representation down

I am so glad that are delighted with your teams performances in Europe. Forget about the fact that Panathinaikos performance in Europe has again pushed Greece higher to allow better representation in Champions League.

You just have to laugh at you own comments...best wke up and see what is happening around you. Legends...you need to rename yourselves to "world famous...in Greece".

Just answer me one thing...it seems that you are happy with Olympiakos playing mediocre football in Europe.

Even if we don't win the league we have still out performed you in Europe over past 12 seasons and going back even further. You win the league and embarass and bring Greece's representation down

I am so glad that are delighted with your teams performances in Europe. Forget about the fact that Panathinaikos performance in Europe has again pushed Greece higher to allow better representation in Champions League.

You just have to laugh at you own comments...best wke up and see what is happening around you. Legends...you need to rename yourselves to "world famous...in Greece".

Listen you europe fever panathinaikos fan.I like to keep it light here but since you dont,what is the bigest difference when Pao plays/played in Europe and when Olympiakos is/was the last 12 years??I never said that OLympiakos has a better or worse record that Panathinaikos in europe but if you like analyzing things,i will give you the most simple of all,Pao many,many,many times have gone to a game with full 11 guys playing defence,only defence,nothing else but defence.Smart and honorable tactic and yes,it brought results,Olympiakos has tried that once,last year and halleluia, we made it to the 16 top teams in CL.ALL the other years Olympiakos has raised and fallen because they try to play open,staright up against all the opponents and most of the times,especially away have failled.That does not make the team losers like you say at least in my book.As for Pao superiority syndrom/candy that you and many others are using,lets not forget,the format of the CL has changed during these 12 years and Panathinaikos was lucky enough to play 2 years in a row in 4 group stages(1 round-32 teams and the 2round -16 teams X 2years ) instead of the normal/classic (1 round-32 teams) that Olympiakos has played. Not bad but still it adds up points when you take advantage of 12 extra games in 2 years because of the format of the league.Again nothing against Pao and kuddos to the success and points but enjoy your team and dont try to crucify mine because we are not as bad as you say,or as great as i would like.So nobody really needs to wake up like you say.......

PS.Example of the defencive mind was the last night's game,how many defenders Pao had and what was the possesion and shoots ratio again???

PS.2This thread was about the Ergotelis-Olympiakos game so i would suggest to move any future comments to another thread,you or anybody else can start the topic or let me know and i will do it if anybody wants to add anything else.

Archived