Phantis Forums

PANSERRAIKOS- PANATHINAIKOS

athinaios

Wed. Feb. 4th. PAO goes to Serres. I guess the cup is a target of ours, so let's see if the boys play more than 20' like they did 3 days ago against Levadia.

I read that the new guy Warziniack (or whatever his name is) might see some action. Goumas isn't ready. Oh, can anyone tell me why Matos isn't even part of the 18? What happened to that kid? He was one of our best players last season.

I'll be working all day Wed, so please hold the fort again. Thank you in advance. :nw:

I'll be at work as well, so I'll stay away from the internet and the board till the night. Don't email me the result :P

Yeah, Mattos is one of my favorite players and I'd like to see him play more but he was reported injured last week so maybe he is still recuperating. I can't find any reports about his injury though.

I like to see Kuba play. We are short on defense and the sooner he gels with the team the better.

Most interesting for me, Mantzios was left in Athens even though we can barely master 18 players to complete the squad. I think Petropoulos will get more chances. If he keeps scoring like he has he'll finish the season.

Good luck to the team. The cup does not excite me much but it's the only realistic trophy we can capture so I'd like to see us win it.

I read what you guys wrote here and watched less than 1' of the game; I agree about the new guy. Great positioning. (from what I saw)

I had to work all day, but didn't miss anything interesting as it turned out.

Archived