Phantis Forums

PAOK vs OLYMPIAKOS PIRAEUS (Greek Cup)

Crazy

Posted Image VS Posted Image

Olympiakos is visiting Toumba for the first game of the quarterfinals against Paok.Olympiakos will propably be missing Galletti for this one since he will need some therapy after the small injury he received at the game against AEK this weekend and with the upcoming every 3 days games we will need to give some rest an dprotect our key players.Our first goal should be not to lose in this one and i believe that Paok should be more concerned about the upcoming derby against Panathinaiko for the championship but still,this is going to be a derby.

I would really like to see more of Mendrinos,Mitroglou,Papadopoulos and maybe Leonerdo getting some playing time in this one so our key starters to get a breather.

Predictions i can not make yet untill i see what Santos will decide to do and if he will decide to rest players.

Is leornado finnalky back when did he first get hurt, I think it was the first game aganinst nordjelaaand?

He is healthy but i dont think that he can play for 90 minutes.I believe that he was injured somewhere around the first game with the boys from Denmark but i can't remember exactly when.

The good thing for us is that Muslimovic of Paok will miss the game since he got the flu so one less headache for Valverde.

The PaoK players that Santos called for this game:

what do you guys think about olympiakos chances against paok without some of of their best players?

I like them. The whole point of a team is to give "other" players a chance to play. The whole point is player development. It is the only way the team can go forward.

As it was said today in a newspaper,is their chance to prove that they are more than just "Reserve" players.Mitroglou,Leonardo,Pantos,Zevlakow,G.Papadopoulos,Mendrinos and the new guy have a first class opportunity to prove their talent in the second harder stadium and against the second best team in the country.

1-0 for PAOK by a mistake from Zevlakow...

Thus far is EXTREMELY evident how important Diogo is to our team. Mitroglu is doing his best up-front but he doens't have that "killer-instinct" tha the Brazilian has. I would like to see Derbyshire get into the game and see what he does.

1-0 Final score but Olympiakos will win this series. PAOK was missing 1 player and with them being up one goal with an hour left to the game,they were trying to stall the game and pretty much keep that score.In Karaiskaki with our full squad in place,they have no hope,their fake macho act will not save them.

yeah, I also think you'll beat them in Karaiskaki. You'll score one no matter what. Then it's even. If you go to the penalties then it's 50/50, but I just don't think it'll get to that.

I don't know when PAOK did well in Athens (against the big 3) last time. It's been a while now.

Archived