Phantis Forums

Thracians v. Panathes

athinaios

paiksame oraia mpala se ena athlio agonistiko xoro... marese mprosta i omada!! mellisis looking good lately!!!!

rouka is 22 galleti is 28 kai den exoun ton idio rolo mesa sto gipedo... galleti is more experience but ruka otan tha paei stin ilikia tou galleti to idio tha einai.. hes very promising player

I think it was in Germany and I'm certain that Omonoia would have expected to play a more experimental Cottbus team. As you say, what on earth did the German's gain from this? Further more, how did they manage to concede? Imagine one of Cottbus' star players twisted his knee or something and missed some important league games because of this game. It's ridiculous management.

No it was in Cyprus.....I watched some of it.....

the Omonoia goal was a PK......and its not that big a mystery, when your 5-0 up and getting off more shots than Rambo, things can get slack. Still, complete waste of a Senior team friendly.

Something tells me that honestly it was meant to be a vacation at the same time as a "test" to stay fresh on the field. I dont know when Bundesliga starts out again, but maybe Cottbus will test themselves harder towards the end. At the moment, theyre in Cyprus for the weather and will play more friendlies- they have go to be. No way they travelled all the way to Cyprus to play reserves.

Archived