Phantis Forums

Panthrakikos v. Panathinaikos

athinaios

Well, the Thracians are closer to us than we are to the top!

Sat, Jan 10th. 16:45 local time.

Management told TenKate to give chances to all players. Maybe he'll come up with a new squad. Why not?

Whatever.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Salpiggidis is pathetic.

Honestly, how can nobody spot his MEDIOCRITY??? He occasioeinally plays like a football player and does something special but then goes to sleep for games and games. He shouldnt be on PAO #1 or on the Ethniki at all.

As for the title its more of a debate as to weather it was over after Ergotleis, or after the Phantom Penalty when were going to close to the gap at the end of the first half of the season. Either way, hopes of the title have been long dead. Whats most important to me as a PAO fan is getting the CL spot, and thats the best we can shoot for, although, were managing to mess that up even.

Scrappy game...

Matos should see more action. He was one of our best players last season.

1-1 First half is over.

But, we can't put 2 passes together today... Even throw-ins are misplaced...

Oh, I should go out and get me some stuff because a snowstorm is coming...

Typical first half. The players take the pitch and look flat like a pancake. Opponent scores and then we start playing. Panthrakikos had zero chances beyond the goal, we control the tempo and had a couple semi-serious efforts on goal. Somehow we can't get this last through ball, and when we do someone will miss the open shot.

The players need to play as if each effort is the last one of the game. We need a little urgency gamoto.

Archived