Phantis Forums

PAO v. AEK

athinaios

yeah, I don't see us developing well.... there's something missing...

Gilberto should come out, though we had a early sub already, TenKate should reshuffle. We can't be happy with a tie here.

I would put in Ninis for Melissis (let Gabriel play RB) and Cleyton in for Gilberto. Let Simao handle the DM spot (he's been doing that anyway) and load the offense. If we lose, then we can say it was my fault :P

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, unless Melissis has a spectacular second half, I think we've seen the last of him. Zagorakis is laughing all the way to the bank with this sale. We paid 2m transfer fee for Melissis and it was reported that we don't want to pay the 2.5 fee for Rodolfo? Either the reports are screwed up or our management lost their mind.

I think Gilberto needs to pay a fine for losing this chance. I can't believe it! It must be the missed chance of the year. Come to think of it, I noticed that he squints all the time. Maybe he needs glasses :LOL:

Clayton should come in.

Vyntra and Sariegi are dangerous together. I'd put in Matos instead of Mellisis and put vyntra on the wing.

Sariegi and Vyntra aren't good in high crosses game. Goumas is such a valuable player, but they should get another quality, ready CB.

Kyriakos all alone again after a Basinas cross takes a header.... :tdown:

I like Simao!

Pali exase gol o Gilberto. Sta peristeria :angry:

Eipame den perimenoume na einai Ronaldinhio, alla perimenoume na klotsaei isia.

No, not even "isia".... just within the goalposts!

geesssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

10Kate should risk more NOW!

Oh yeah, let's hear Varouha come up with "youuuuu seee, hhhhhhheeeeeeereeeeeeee. The defendeeeeer is fallen down, and he clearrrrrrrrrrlyyy touches the ball. It doesn't matter if the ball went by and the player was moving all aloooone to make a goaaaaaal. He toucheed thee baaaaaaall, edw, blepete, he made sure his leg wassssss high so the player could not get to the ball. E, perisotero efyge h mpalaaaaa, edw, kai ligotero epese o podosfairistis. Ti na kanoume einai mia dyskolh fash gia to diaithth. Blepete, pio poly epese o paikths tou Panathinaikou para ton eri3e o antipalos."

What a joke once again. Let PAOK win the title so we get the chance to play Olympiakos in the playoffs I say.

PAO deserved to win this one, but that's what happens in games like this one. And, that's why we can't dig a big hole for us dropping points left and right....

Having said that, if the league has no credibility something has to give. Aparently there's no will or people who can change this reality. Too bad.... :tdown:

Yes, not all penalty calls are given, but this is ridiculous for us... Really,

Archived