Phantis Forums

Larisa - Olympiakos

Crazy

Posted ImageVS Posted Image

Olympiakos has a tough game for the SL a few days before our Uefa Cup biggest chalenge,against an always tough and strong Larisa team and crowd.Larisa is coming from a positive draw against Panionios away and as with every team in Greece,they will have an extra motivation and reason to show their abilities against our team.There are 3 more games left untill the end of this year and Olympiakos players need to see them all as finals and give their maximum effort starting from this game.Olympiakos should have pretty much most of the our players fit for this game with the excemption of Stoltidi that needs to have surgery and he is coming back propably in February and Torosidis that is recovering from a strain angle.I predict a 0-1 victory.

i agree its ridiculous, but FIFA is at fault not Kakos..Its their rule.

On the other hand Solano knows the rules, he knows he has a card - why be such a moron to begin with?

Larisa now found themselves with 10 men instead of going for a miraculous win (at home 1-1 its possible) they will be crammed into the area holding for a tie, and its really Solano's fault..

forget it

F-T 1-1

Larissa had more and better chances. I don't remember another Olymbiakos chance besides the goal (maybe one). Larissa is a tough team to crack. When they run they play a nice direct-football with their skilled midfielders. Not many teams get points Alkazar and both Olympiakos and Pao are lucky to have escaped with a point.

Drakos, jumping between forums doesn't allow you to read much does it?

whats your problem?

i just read the post and responded to this :

Yeah, it's Solano's fault, but Kakos is a horrible ref. If he is so good at enforcing the rules, Domi should have been ejected on two blatant occasions.

If he is so good at enforcing the rules, Domi should have been ejected on two blatant occasions.

I didnt say he was so good at enforcing the rules. I said Kakos made one call he had to make, as the discussion was over this call to eject Solano. I didnt imply absolutley anything about the rest of the game, so I dont know what you are going on about.

Archived