Phantis Forums

Larissa-Pao

cyberfish

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, I don't get why they aren't being asked to leave, instead they have some guy yelling for 90 minutes through the loudspeakers.

Piladakis has also just yelled through the loudspeakers.

Still this is retarded. Get the away fans out, and get the peace back into the stadium, instead of allowing this situation to go on for 90 minutes, and possibly endangering some innocent people in the process.

you cant make them leave. They wont do it.

Fans in Greece in too many times and all clubs even try to break in to stadiums without tickets and end up in brawls with the police.

Theyd just fight more. They didnt come to watch a football game, thats obvious. PAE needs to lash out publicly, start ACTING like its a major team if they want to BE one.

File that's why I referred to the Aris - AEK game ... you can read the message a few posts back in the picture. After that if I remember correctly they showed a countdown clock on that big screen with the message that those who wouldn't have left by the time the clock had counted down to 0:00, would be removed by force. And the few hot heads that stayed WERE removed by force (MAT).

That's why I don't get that the same thing isn't done here...

And yes you are right this is a 2 side story with probably both sides provoking enough ... but it's obvious that it's easier to remove the away fans than the home fans...

With Aris - AEK all it took was one flare to hit the pitch (or maybe two) and the fans were asked to leave immediately. Here the PAO fans have ruined half the stadium :D and all we get is some guy yelling.

I looks like we'll try to stretch the field with Ninis on the right, Salpi on the left and Cleyton behind Mantzios.

10 minutes left. One somber observation: we have not created ANY chances besides the goal we made. Neither has Larissa but we should be able to count two or three times that we missed a close one in such games.

Again, I don't get why they aren't being asked to leave, instead they have some guy yelling for 90 minutes through the loudspeakers.

Piladakis has also just yelled through the loudspeakers.

Still this is retarded. Get the away fans out, and get the peace back into the stadium, instead of allowing this situation to go on for 90 minutes, and possibly endangering some innocent people in the process.

you cant make them leave. They wont do it.

Fans in Greece in too many times and all clubs even try to break in to stadiums without tickets and end up in brawls with the police.

Theyd just fight more. They didnt come to watch a football game, thats obvious. PAE needs to lash out publicly, start ACTING like its a major team if they want to BE one.

File that's why I referred to the Aris - AEK game ... you can read the message a few posts back in the picture. After that if I remember correctly they showed a countdown clock on that big screen with the message that those who wouldn't have left by the time the clock had counted down to 0:00, would be removed by force. And the few hot heads that stayed WERE removed by force (MAT).

That's why I don't get that the same thing isn't done here...

And yes you are right this is a 2 side story with probably both sides provoking enough ... but it's obvious that it's easier to remove the away fans than the home fans...

yeah obviously away fans should be the ones to go...just saying that

AEL fans left there seats and tried to "invade" the PAO section ealrier...

I agree. Give them a timer to be dispersed, or pepper spray, and then afterwards they can wine about police brutality on the news and how we live in a brutal country etc etc...im not accountable for my own idiot actions, i wasnt warned, i wasnt given patience and its their fault and their brutal right.....

Other than his goal Clayton has been crap.....this game was awful today from every side.

and then afterwards they can wine about police brutality on the news and how we live in a brutal country etc etc...im not accountable for my own idiot actions, i wasnt warned, i wasnt given patience and its their fault and their brutal right.....

True ...

ultimately the Larisa organization and their coordination with MAT was not what it should be ...

clayton, there are 8 green shirts in the area, and you decide to give it a half assed shot on target?

Truth is, confusion and a pass in the area leads WAY more often to a goal than a direct kick does. Play intelligent for a change.....

Clayton should not be taking free kicks anyways . Ninis is probably our best taker for passing, not shooting, let him do it, hes precise, and one 50/50 ball placed in the near side of the area, is just MORE LIKELY to convert to a goal....

A total waste of 90 minutes and an embarassment again. We cant do anything with these results, and we cant do anythign with this inconsistency. The whole team needs to be shaken up again, this winter ideally we should get 3 defensive players and 2 other. Players that can go game to game and not just stay at the club by throwing in an occasional good performance time to time.

Well, the difference may have been small between this result and winning but at some point the numbers do matter.... and the BIGGER they bicome the harder it'll be to change them! That's simple enough.

I still think it's possible that we can win the title, though our chances become smaller and smaller with every lost point from now on. ALso, it leaves us fewer opportunities to climb to the top: 1. we have to depend on others since we don't control our fate, 2. we have to beat Oly in Karaiskaki; no other option is good for us.

I really can't see how adding players to the squad every transfer window will help. We 've tried that and it hasn't worked. We do need a couple of CBs in order to be able to be more adventurous offensively and perhaps a good striker to convert those chances. But changing the squad all the time is a formula for disaster. Yes, some of the players are overrated and I was among the first to point that out. We need, however, to be patient and let the manager build a solid squad. Unless there are people out there who seriously think that we can buy Ronaldo, Torres and Lucio in January.

This was a bad result not only in terms of league position but also as far as the team's morale is concerned. Unless Oly drop points tomorrow, I can't see much optimism in the PAO camp on Monday. In addition, this horrendous AEK will most probably leave us behind as well. Tough week coming up for HTC and the guys.

The problem is, we are consistent.

We are consistent in allowing other teams to score without even trying. This goal today was just plain pathetic. Kotsios? Kotsios moved with the ball right outside our box, and Vintra came out to mark him. Vintra? Where the heck was the midfield? Once Vintra lost the challenge the whole defense was completely out of shape.

Forget the silly tricks with the 4-2-3-1. It has consistently produced bad games. Our best games came when our midfield suffocated the opposition. We took Simao our of midfield today and Larissa had a party. Neither Gilberto nor Tziolis could stop them. They both seemed to leisurely jog around there and Larissa was able to keep the ball away from their defense and closer to our box.

We need players on defense for sure (as many as three) in January, but the whole team needs to play with more urgency.

Some players seem to have this comfortable "upright" style, but somehow putting them all together in the field can backfire. Tziolis, Gilberto, Mantzios, Roukavina together means a hustler like Mattos, Ninis, Salpi stays out.

I know there will be up and downs but I get more aggravated when I see luckluster effort on the pitch. This is what I saw today for about 80 minutes.

The job of a coach is like a bartender... He should know the right combination of ingredients!

Mattos and Simao should be starters, btw.

As for what we need, look, waste a few more points and it won't matter for this year (once again :angry: )

It's also a numbers game: we have more points than your opponents, you win. The further you fall behind, the harder it is to come back.

Oh, and judging from the recent years, really nice gifts others give us, PAO hasn't been able to enjoy (use/take advantage of)...

PS>Can someone explain to me why there was a need for fighting (again) in the stands? Seriously, this is the 21st century and I don't seem to understand why a modern person needs to employ violence in "supporting" a team :la:

you lot are way too negative towards the fighting, PAO is playing like crap and IMO the fans have the right to behave like lunatics in a form of protest!!! what do you expect when we have had an array of pathetic performances in Greece?? /FFS we lost at home to iraklis and ergotelis, played like cowards against our rivals and now we cant even play with passion against larissa???? give them a break they paid good money to be there and they we mislead by the PAE management to thinking that the team would get results...

if they are not allowed into the stadium or thrown out they will just fight outside and some innocent fans will be hurt,

if you dont like fighting then go watch the english premeirship, you'll enjoy it more anyway.

ps athinaios, yes it is the 21st century and people fight, was this news to you??? I dont mean to be patronising but people, well men mostly, fight. In clubs, bars, parties, sport, street, home, pretty much anywhere. its life.

you lot are way too negative towards the fighting, PAO is playing like crap and IMO the fans have the right to behave like lunatics in a form of protest!!! what do you expect when we have had an array of pathetic performances in Greece?? /FFS we lost at home to iraklis and ergotelis, played like cowards against our rivals and now we cant even play with passion against larissa???? give them a break they paid good money to be there and they we mislead by the PAE management to thinking that the team would get results...

if they are not allowed into the stadium or thrown out they will just fight outside and some innocent fans will be hurt,

if you dont like fighting then go watch the english premeirship, you'll enjoy it more anyway.

ps athinaios, yes it is the 21st century and people fight, was this news to you??? I dont mean to be patronising but people, well men mostly, fight. In clubs, bars, parties, sport, street, home, pretty much anywhere. its life.

wrong

Archived