Phantis Forums

ARIS vs. Asteras Tripolis, SL day 10

REY

OK, I'll change this introduction for a bit as I did in the Thrasyvoulos topic and won't show some opening details immediately, it's not that I'm lazy, it's just for the sake of change for a few weeks before reswitching again.

After the first away win, this is our second chance, in recent, to check up the previous 3 points...it is not just 2 W = 6 pts in 2 games in successiveness, it is also being closer and closer to the top positions.

Don't forget that our opponents have had and yet will have difficult matches to play with each other, while we are playing nominally weaker teams than us, at least our roster says so (I know Xanthi will be tough).

I expect no less than 3 points in here. I also expect 4-4-2 to try at home finally, so I can judge and estimate some differences and notice some potential improvements in our attack at home, if there are some....

Unfortunately in the second half, some tiredness caught us + for some reason we didn't play well.

But also from the first minute of the match, I'm not sure I saw this strange and negative atmosphere this season from the stands towards Kike and our team, that booing... regardless of the fact that the team just came back from 2 tough away matches and wins in 3 days :unsure: (I know we didn't play well in those matches too, but that was not the way/reason to turn your team the back). Especially this was seen after we conceded first by Filomeno...something like a general negativity at the Vikelidis stadium where it could be clearly noticed that the majority of fans are against Kike. Well, it's not something new to me (I knew it before), but the fact is that more and more pressure is built by fans on Skordas (some fans had even a verbal duel with the president) to finally fire Quique Hernandez from our bench.

Archived