9 members have voted

1. 1. What is going to be the result?

• Olympiakos win
    • Draw
    • Paok win

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya i was just going to say something abouit the lasers.. Those things are stupied. Our fans have had them for like the last 5 home games and stuff, and they gotta stop bringing them or were gonna get a big fine. What is the laser gonna bring any gain to us? In the long run no, not a chance. Say we score a goal or something becaue our fans flashed the laser in the eye of the keeper, the keeper and the club are just going to complain to the SL and were going to face conciquence. Theres no point.

As for the game I thought we played well.

Ya i was just going to say something abouit the lasers.. Those things are stupied. Our fans have had them for like the last 5 home games and stuff, and they gotta stop bringing them or were gonna get a big fine. What is the laser gonna bring any gain to us? In the long run no, not a chance. Say we score a goal or something becaue our fans flashed the laser in the eye of the keeper, the keeper and the club are just going to complain to the SL and were going to face conciquence. Theres no point.

As for the game I thought we played well.

Agree.. these dumb A** laser pointers are for kids.

Weren't these thing also banned from NBA games a while ago?

If these selected few idiots think they are cool... They are COMPLETE IDIOTS.

No matter what, We got the 3 points and we're moving ahead. I like this becasue we can focus on UEFA and we can rest players if we need to.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

LOVE IT!!

1 OLYMPIAKOS PIRAEUS 23 Ch.Lg QF

2 SKODA XANTHI 19 Ch.Lg QF

3 PAOK 19 UEFA

4 PANATHINAIKOS 16 UEFA

5 ERGOTELIS 15

6 AEK ATHENS 15

7 ARIS THESSALONIKIS 14

8 LARISA 13

9 LEVADIAKOS 12

10 PANTHRAKIKOS 12

11 IRAKLIS11

12 PANIONIOS 11

13 PANSERRAIKOS 9

14 ASTERAS TRIPOLIS 9 DIV.2

15 THRASIVOULOS FILIS 7 DIV.2

16 OFI 7 DIV.2

Diogo is amazing in the air. I think he is such a good player and he showed that today. If he can tone a bit on the dives, he will be something big.

Atleast he's no Karagounis. aka "Mr Flop"

The more and more I see Diogo I see a player that works hard to get the ball. After watching him it's obvious that about 80% of the fouls on him are true fouls. Just like any other professional player now-adays they are going to take what the ref gives them.

I don't see Diogo as someone that "dives too much" I see him working harder to actually score.

Archived