Crazy

What is going to be the result?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What is going to be the result?

• Olympiakos win
    • Draw
    • Paok win

HT 1-0.

I know that Olympiakos has gotten the upper hand and that Valverde prefers to play it safe but i would like to see Olympiakos attack more in the second half and go for more goals.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice goal by Patsa,

Its good to head into the break with a lead.

I actally think were not playing that bad today. Djole and galletti are playing pretty good on the wings and diogo is doing really well up there. Despite doing nothing in the middle, Patsa has come up big when it counted and not only did he score the goal but he had a really nice save too. The D hasnt really done much, but they havent been called upon.

HT 1-0.

I know that Olympiakos has gotten the upper hand and that Valverde prefers to play it safe but i would like to see Olympiakos attack more in the second half and go for more goals.

Ya i agree. Valverede likes to play stuff safe but he will make offensive substitutions. Hes gonna bring in leto for djole and bring in mitroglou for Kovacevic. The other sub he should make is bring in yiannis papdopoulos who hasnt featured in a bit. Well see though, thats just my guess.

We are not bad but we never come out to a game in full force.It seems that we need 15-20 minutes just to get in a game mode and then we pick up the pace.Paok is trying to leave us no space to operate and pressure high and for the most part we were trying only with long balls to create chances.

that was a really dirty hit on diogo by garcia i think a suspension should follow

Since it was not an accident and Garcia punched Diogo in the chest full force,i will agree that SL should review this and punish him.

Archived