Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Iraklis

cyberfish

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, Athinaios you are an unbelievable Cassandra!

Sorry, I wish I was wrong in this case :(

I've seen this movie too many times before.......

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, Salpi, man, what did you miss?!!!!

Tsk, this is spooky, perfect for Haloween.. but not for my heart right now. :angry:

same like last year (and before) that we are given lots of gifts but fail to take advantage of them....

Seriously, if we can't win a game like this, at home, and totally overplaying the opponent.....

Salpi 1-1.... A little too late.... We salvaged 1 point out of 3.... :angry:

They say it's the 4th tie at home against Ira in the last 5 years! We lost a tittle because of this, twice!

What I see this season is an improved team that plays better, with better players on the roster than in many years , but the problem is that we can't win even when we outplay the opponent.

This is more than obvious. We've had many games already this season, so it has become a real problem. :tdown:

so vyntra has tied Ivan for most goals by a panathinaikos player so far this year, too bad vyntra scored both of them on us though. I swear we would be a better team if we told vyntra to act as if he was playing def for the opposition every game.

I just saw the goals we conceded. The first one is Sarriegi's fault, obviously, but quite a fluke as well. I know it's hard to save off a deflection but the shot was so weak that Tzorvas could have done better. The second goal was definitely a result of Vyntra's poor defending but, again, Tzorvas was nowhere. It is unforgivable for a goalkeeper to be caught in no man's land. Very bad positioning.

We lost two points in the most foolish way imaginable today. What's even worse, we made OSFP much more comfortable at Vikelidis. In a league like this one, once sone takes a lead it's almost impossible for the others to challenge for the trophy. Especially when that sone is a club that won't be denied penalties at home. Penalty, or no penalty, however, this draw was a real suicide and it will most likely cost us the title mainly because of the psychological effect.

PS: Btw, Kontos (whom I, of course, don't trust) said on ERA that there was a penalty on Kara early in the 1st half that resulted in Kara being booked for diving. What do you guys think?

Salpi incident wasnt really a PK. Konstantineas was an annoying prick though. PLAY ADVANTAGE.

Ok, so I have to admit, this game was a total fluke, but it cost us HUGE. Iraklis, was extremly lucky to find 2 goals in this game let alone 1. But its our fault for not putting the game away first half. Was glad to see Bourbos, who was acting like a moron the whole game get a redcard. He did his share of diving and whining and deserved the red.

I think I said it best. When your defense is this horrendous like we started off with at beggining of the season - practically EVERY game will be a Derby, unpredictable, because this Defense - WILL leak goals. Its A FACT. You cant depend on that back line for anything. You can only PRAY. Again, we all know this was obvious, and could have been prevented too. Anything that makes common sense, Professionals in Greece tend to MISS ENTIRELEY. :blink:

I cant say we did that bad though, we deserved 3 points, and it was Iraklis amazing luck on both ends that got them into that position. I do much prefer the 4-4-2 though, we look much better with two forwards and with distributing, as well as actually having players in the area and chances...

My Ratings

Tzorvas 6

Nilsson 5

Vyntra 3

Sariegui 5

Spyropoulos 5

Karagkounis 7

Gilberto 6

Gabriel 4 (LVP)

Simao 7 (all the defense we DID have was thanks to him)

Mantzios 7

Salpigidis 6

Ivan 5

Rukavina 7

Ninis 7

Gabriel was utter s%$#! again. This player is a moron. PASS ON THE GROUND AND STOP TRYING TO BE FANCY. He was poor at distriubting ATROCIOUS shooter, selfish, and face it hes not GOOD. Total mediocrity, like Sousa. This is why I seriously cant stand the Latin Market for PAO. We dont have the people capable of finding good players, and affording the good players out there. We always bring back crap, or 1 season and flop. How HTC kept him on over Karagkounis is a mystery. Why HTC plays him is another one.

Spyropoulos, has yet to impress IMO. I feel hes one of the more overrated Greek Players out there. Has a great reputation, but doenst play at any high level whatsoever. Im for replacing him along with the rest of our back line who none are really PAO quality.

Vyntra, is officially one of the worst players to wear the jersey. I have wanted him out for years, somebody please stop this man from playing on our team already. Hes utter S***, he cant mark, hes unstable, and AND to top it off, he is a Kakomoiroglou. EVERYTHING goes wrong with him. DITCH THE LOSER ALREADY WEVE PUT UP WITH HIM FOR YEARS. The only time he could play well was as a LB last year!!!

Not that even if we won I would think otherwise, but this definitly isnt going to be our year again, for the sole reason of the defensive issue. Were just going to drop points along the way to the transfer season, and even if we strengthen, the missed points from the fall will be too much and cost us when it counts on the last agonistikh.

Archived