Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Panthrakikos

paxiotis7

2-0, amazing result and performance :LOL:

Galatasary beat Trabsonspor 3-0 today btw... let's get ready for an embarassing and painful defeat guys. <_<

Cmon Dude :whistle:

Why a defeat???? :nono: Have some faith :gr:

With Bellucci in the starting line up we will get a 1-1 draw with Galetti scoring again :nw:

Different games,different opponents and different situations and objectives.I dont think Galata will try to steal points and play defensivelly,Olympiakos wont have to try harder to open them up and i dont think that the game that we will watch will be anything like we watched this sunday.I hope the result is the same but we will have to wait.Olympiakos got the 3 points,not a good performance but even like that we have managed to have a lead points difference from the second team in the country right now,Paok +4,Panathinaikos +6 and AEK +7.Not bad.

u gotta also remember pao have a game less than everyone too so pending a victory against ergotelis we will only be 3 behind you guys so dont get toooo comfortable :D :D

but in all honesty, olys performance yesterday was not good, you guys will have to work much harder against gala just like we will have to against werder...

It was a poor game thoguh. The problem with our team is that we have to be in a groove to be play wlell. This of the games vs Nortzland ( or what ever) the first leg we were very poor, but when we scored, we started stepping it up a bit and scored a second. Its the same with how weve played every game this yaer. Remeber asteras tripolis and aek games aswell. Same sort of deal. Once we get a goal, we feel a bit more easy and take oour chances better. So vs galatasary we better hope we score early, cause its whne we score early we play our best.

We still should have done better. It wasnt that poor of a performance though. Should have been better though. I dont know why belluchi didnt start? The Belluchi substituion was a big change in the game. He is a very good player, and I hope that he starts mid week. Yianni Papadopoulos was good aswell. I mean I know he isnt a super star yet, but for his age the kid is amazing, and is only going to get better under Valverede. I cant praise the guy enough. Imo we are lucky to have Valverede. Every game he makes the right substitions, he plays the youngesters, mixest up with a good rotation so all the becnh players see time, and he makes up some pretty tricky set pieces.

The best part about this game was galletti. Im gonna say this again? how is galletti playing for our club! He is so good.

Anyways were off to turkey and we need a better performance then that.

Archived