Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I truly hope that the lagos experiment is finally over for donis good for him for trying to get lagos back to his former self but unfortunately he is finished .

why the hell is edinho sitting on the bench he has pace and good crosses and is always involved some where in the aek offence put back in pliatikas i say.

Larissa have 10 goals in 5 games somethibg to think about besides kyrgiakos jaun fran is a disaster back there seeing more cards then a poker texas hold em and maestro well hes anything but a mistro.

I say this with a heavy heart we aek fans dont want to wait till dec jan for aek to finally find there form and start clikcing around the pitch we will be far behind the leader board .

Mafia why u so negative for?

I havent read any positive posts from you lately...

are u that disappointed in AEK? We are going through a rough patch at the moment, stick with AEK dont give negative vibes out. AEK needs all the help we can get at the moment. we all gotta stick as one. fair enough we havent played great but we are getting results. we have had a tough start to the season

pao H

paok A

Iraklis H

Panionios A

Oly A

8 points from 15 isnt that bad considering we have played pao, paok and olympiakos. 2 of them away

when this season started we knew it was going to be hard. just have faith, we will be alright

Its frustrating that we do have good players on this team aek have been sweept under the rug for frecking years .

Aek have a golden oppurtunity to start a 5x5 next wek end were the sched is there for the taking besides xanthi squeezed in there 15 points is possible.

And im not negative its the league it self that frustrates me watching greek football is any thing on the level of european standards.

There no one more passionate about aek in north america then me :D

It is frustrating at times but thats just the way it is... We will get 15points in the next 5 games, i am confident in my AEK that they can get the job done. the start was hard and im pleased with how many points we got, we could have beaten panionios but we didnt and im happy with a point, its always hard going there.

i dont care if we play great or really poor just as long as we get the 3 points, a sign of a good team is to win when playing poorly. and i think we will go close to winning the league if that happens

Well, let's hope for the win. Definitely possible. Larisa is a good team, but so far this year they have only faced one strong in-form team, which was Skoda Xanthi at home, where Larisa lost 0-1.

I believe we can take this game, 2-0 or even 3-0.

I think we should be able to win this game. I don't think that it will be easy because Larisa players want to prove to Donis that they are a good team. I have a feeling they will play very defensevly. 2-0 with Blanco finding net again and maybe Djebour or Basinas from a free kick!!!

Archived