Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very poor match. Very poor performance. There is no connection between the defense and the offense. Playing 2 defensive mids shuts down any attack that we have and we end up playing long ball to the strikers. Stupid since our strikers are not the quick strikers you need in that type of game. Blanco and Tjebbour are the same style of player. Neither are "playmaker" strikers. They both just hang around and wait to pop in a goal. We cannot continue playing both at the same time.

IMO, I think Basinas or Pelitieri stay on the bench. Either Blanco or Tjebbour to stay on the bench. We need playmaking the the middle of the field.

If things dont change now, we will end in the middle of the table. Im glad we are not in UEFA, we would be made fun of.

If things dont change, I think Donis is gone at the end of the season.

I aek pano apo ola .iparxi megali pikra sto agonistiko xoro, i havent see a worser aek on the pitchsince santos was at the club 1 freckin chance in the 1st half for aek is tragic.

I cannot watch aek play and make up excuses why the play the way they play and whine and complain they deserve 7th spot and i say that with a heavy heart.

A game that should have been a no brainer ends up in 2 dropped points

Aek have at there disposal potentially the 3 best scores in blanco djebour scosso but I can not stress this point enough with no mid field and active flanks passer is useless

I overheard a conversation about that donis finally got the formation right on the pitch and still could not not over power and dominate the match thus telling that it is a lack of talent and skills movement on the part of aek.

Tha ton eixa plakosi sto skilo if i wasent out of respect to his old man beeing an aektsiz

Make them all watch the 80 years of aek dvd maybe then thell all realize what fanella the put on

Archived