Phantis Forums

O

george21

ONE WORD XOMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AEK IN 7TH PLACE EARLY DAYS BUT BRAVO DONI ;)

Of course blanco was a ghost with out proper mids to spit the ball up front what do expect him to do.

:whistle: break out the whistles

5 GAMES AND COUNTING AEK HAVE LOOKED AVERAGE AT BEST HUMBLED BY OLY YESTERDAY WAKE UP AEK

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its sad to see aek on offence its makes my eyes bleed to have 3 great strikers and have such a pitiful excuse of a mid not peleiteri and lagos i hate beating on a dead horse but its clear as day that those 13 months off killed his career senr im back to ira

Cant understand why we ever got rid of tozser aek are playin like back in the santos days painfull to watch i still think aek will have better days

I have a hard time figuring out why the problems for years for aek was not having proper and capable cam and effective wing players why werent these issues not on the top of the list for aek before season start.

The first five games have shown our inability to move forward create set up our forwards up front it is useless having blanco scosso djebour killer strikers with no one to fed them .

They might as well be having frapedes sto kafenio our forwards

Djebour showed flashes of his affectiveness but still not game ready or maybe still learning the tactics of a new club

Archived