Phantis Forums

O

george21

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Classic comments so far.Please keep your style and dont become cry babys like your panathinaikos counterparts......

I want to read something inspiring here before the game,we can talk or thing or analyze about the refs later........

Well I'll be honest... I have been disappointed with AEK's play up to this point and normally I would be scared about a result away, but to be honest Oly has not played that well either- they are also taking time to gel...

I foresee a Diogo goal and a loss for AEK... or possibly a lucky goal by AEK for a very lucky draw. Either way, I do not see the game being a great game to watch. i think it will be a slugfest.

I wrote this before (I think :D) and 'll write it again. This AEK to me looks like it 'll be the AEK of the big games this year, possibly winning a couple of important derbies, but losing points in the supposedly more easy games.

I'm happy with Vasaras, it could be way worse. The game will most probably be a typical derby, lots of midfield-play, lots of tackles, hopefully not too many interruptions.

A draw would be great, a victory even better! :tup:

The league is wide open its for any one to take it including paok uninpressed by the big 3 so far

I agree. If Muslimovic keeps scoring and PAOK add some consistency to their away form they could be in the running. How great would it be to see AEK or PAOK win it and change the monotony of the Greek league?

Anyway as for this game I see a 1-1 written all over it. If AEK play well they could take 3 points..

Why on earth is donis putting in lagos as a starter did his performance last week win him over his a bum with lagos and basinas on the flanks oly must be licking there chops its like riding a tricycle and motocycle.

According to the press 4 3 3

Lagos is not good enough to play for my nephews pee wee team

Archived