Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its gonna be a dog fight thats for damn sure paok have improved massively but i truely beleive with our new aquisitions we will be in the drivers seat dictating the match .

Tough sched. for aek in the fisrt what 6 fixtures if we can pull out some descent draws its only gonna motivate and in power aek for the long run to sl crown

Given that this will be our first home game of the year the fans will be pumped to greet and cheer for the new and improved PAOK. I'm hoping for a win, which is not unrealistic given last weeks performance. Could this be a let down game for AEK after an emotional win against PAO, I certainly hope so.

Djebbour will only had more spunk to the front line.

I see a 0-2 result for AEK!

0-2 in Toumba? I love your confidence (not trying to be sarcastic). Just remember my friend, PAOK has an improved defence and a very good midfield you have to get through. Now I am not saying that AEK can not win with that score, but they will have to play a hell of a game and PAOK will have to have lapses in defense/midfield. With the crowd behind us and this being our first home game to showcase our new team to the fans, I feel your prediction is very ambitious.

Why not? Last year we managed a 0-4 ... :D

Last year being the key words in your statement. How many players are in the starting 11 for PAOK from last year (last year being the key phrase again)?

Why not? Last year we managed a 0-4 ...  :D

Paok have made strong changes this year. 0-4 is going to be reallly hard agasnt one of the toughest crowds in greece. IMo any result will be hard to get in toumba for any team in greece this year. Toumba is going to be a solid fortress this year. I see a 2-2 draw.

Not sure but, it looks like Pablo Garcia will not be available to PAOK for the game (calf injury I believe). If this is true, this is a big loss for PAOK. When he was in there in the OFI game, OFI had a real hard time getting through our midfield. Also I have feeling, Veirina will have a big game for PAOK.

Archived